Loved the view, and loved being away from the rat race
- Oyster Cove Marina
- 4 min walk
- Bruny Island Ferry - Kettering Ferry Terminal
- 12 min walk
- Bruny Island Ferry - Roberts Point Ferry Terminal
- 40 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Oyster Cove Marina - 4 min walk
- Bruny Island Ferry - Kettering Ferry Terminal - 12 min walk
- Grandvewe Cheeses - 9 min drive
- Snug Falls - 15 min drive
- Bruny Island Ferry - Roberts Point Ferry Terminal - 40 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
The Cove Kettering
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features self parking, tour/ticket assistance, and free breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free. All 4 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with DVD players. Balconies, espresso makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Cove Kettering Luxury Suites B&B
- Cove Kettering Luxury Suites
- Cove Luxury Suites
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing boards
We found it very comfortable. But a real problem with mosquitos during the night. If I was the owner I would put in flyscreen doors.