- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Blundstone Arena
- 3 min drive
- Bellerive Oval
- 4 min drive
- Hobart Cruise Terminal
- 9 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Located in Howrah, Shoreline Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Seven Mile Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Blundstone Arena or Bellerive Oval.
- Blundstone Arena - 3 min drive
- Bellerive Oval - 4 min drive
- Hobart Function and Conference Centre - 9 min drive
- Hobart Cruise Terminal - 9 min drive
- Salamanca Place - 10 min drive
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 14 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Shoreline Hotel Howrah
- Shoreline Hotel
- Shoreline Howrah
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great price and although the room wasn’t luxurious it had a microwave, fridge, kettle and dishes. Lots of space. Very clean. We checked out after 7 am and thevwhole hotel was locked up. We just left the key in the room. That was different. I would stay here again. Great view of Hobart from the other side of the bay.