Great location. You get what you pay for. Clean room, dirty cutlery.
- Ettalong Diggers Club
- 3 min walk
- Putty Beach
- 11 min drive
- Ettalong Wharf
- 13 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 81 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
- Ettalong Diggers Club - 3 min walk
- Pelican Island Nature Reserve - 6 min drive
- Bouddi National Park - 10 min drive
- Putty Beach - 11 min drive
- Ettalong Wharf - 13 min drive
- Woy Woy Station - 5 min drive
- Tascott Station - 12 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 81 min drive
About this property
Ettalong Beach Motel
Guests at this beach motel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as barbecue grills and a picnic area. All 8 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus coffee makers and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include electric kettles, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Laundry fee: AUD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
Excellent location, just walk across the road to the waters edge (lovely view from the room), or walk nearby to many eatery options. Complimentary off street parking. An economical option that is perfectly clean with a very warm welcome from Reception.