- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Majestic Theater
- 7 min walk
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- 10 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium
- 11 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown is in an area with good shopping. Victory Park and Bishop Arts District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center or Cotton Bowl. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Majestic Theater - 7 min walk
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Dallas Museum of Art - 10 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 12 min walk
- Akard Station - 5 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 12 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 21 min drive
- The Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
- Club Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Lobby Bar – Cocktail bar.
About this property
Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities