- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Brisbane City Hall
- 4 min walk
- King George Square
- 5 min walk
- Museum of Brisbane
- 6 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, ibis Brisbane is in an area with great shopping. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include King George Square and Story Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Suncorp Stadium, or consider Riverstage for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Brisbane City Hall - 4 min walk
- King George Square - 5 min walk
- Museum of Brisbane - 6 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 6 min walk
- Queen Street Mall - 7 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 6 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 15 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is great value for money for what it is. Property is well located, rooms are exceptionally clean and the staff are highly professional & friendly. Some basic fixtures in the room are dated (could benefit from renovation/update). Water pressure not great. Was offered flat-rate rideshare fee to BNE airport ($45-48) but Uber booked after checkout was only $32. Overall, would likely stay here again for business.