- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Wat Pho
- 7 min walk
- Wat Arun
- 8 min walk
- Grand Palace
- 14 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighborhood, sala rattanakosin is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Bangkok Riverside and Patpong Night Market are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sanamluang and Lumphini Park. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction.
- Wat Pho - 7 min walk
- Wat Arun - 8 min walk
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 13 min walk
- Grand Palace - 14 min walk
- Tha Maharaj - 15 min walk
- Hua Lamphong Station - 4 min drive
- Yommarat - 5 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Sala rattanakosin eatery – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Rooftop Bar – Alfresco dining rooftop bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view is amazing. They also Have a great included breakfast and the location is close to the Grand Palace and temples.