- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Khaosan Road
- 7 min walk
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- 18 min walk
- Grand Palace
- 19 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Phra Nakhon neighborhood, Riva Surya Bangkok is in the historical district. Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sanamluang and Lumphini Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider Central Embassy for a night out.
- Khaosan Road - 7 min walk
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 18 min walk
- Grand Palace - 19 min walk
- Wat Pho - 5 min drive
- Wat Arun - 16 min drive
- Bangkok Thonburi Station - 11 min drive
- Ha Yaek Lat Phrao Station - 12 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Babble and rum – Alfresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Garden – Restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Riva Surya Bangkok
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel was great! Very clean, super friendly staff and within walking distance to the Grand Palace and other main sites. The view from my room (502) was awesome!!! I’ve attached a picture below.