- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Talat Khlong Thom
- 3 min walk
- Sampeng Market
- 3 min walk
- Wat Lak Muang
- 4 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighborhood, Grand China Hotel is in a shopping district and connected to a shopping center. Wat Pho and Temple of the Emerald Buddha are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bangkok Riverside and Patpong Night Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider Central Embassy for a night out.
- Talat Khlong Thom - 3 min walk
- Sampeng Market - 3 min walk
- Wat Lak Muang - 4 min walk
- Wat Mangkon Kamalawat - 6 min walk
- Nakhon Kasem - 7 min walk
- Hua Lamphong Station - 16 min walk
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 17 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 41 min drive
- The Bloom – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Siang Ping Loh – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Sky View 360 – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Grand China Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
I liked the location of the hotel and the sky bar. I didn't like the swimming pool was too smsl and the gym was not open and the working hours were not clearly specified. The agents selling excursions in the hotel spoke very poor English and it took us very long time to understand the details of what they were selling.