- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Khaosan Road
- 2 min walk
- Bangkok National Museum
- 9 min walk
- Thammasat University
- 10 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 48 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighborhood, Baan Chart is in the entertainment district. Bangkok Riverside and Patpong Night Market are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Khaosan Road and Pratunam Market. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Khaosan Road - 2 min walk
- Bangkok National Museum - 9 min walk
- Thammasat University - 10 min walk
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 14 min walk
- Grand Palace - 18 min walk
- Yommarat - 11 min drive
- Ha Yaek Lat Phrao Station - 11 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Coutyart Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
it is very close to everything and there are restaurants as on the property including a very clean Burger King if you get tired of Asian food.