- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Delaney Park
- 5 min walk
- Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center
- 10 min walk
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
- 12 min walk
- Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the suburbs and near a train station, Inlet Tower Hotel And Suites is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Tony Knowles Coastal Trail and Port of Anchorage are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bootlegger Cove and Delaney Park. Check out an event or a game at Alaska Airlines Center, and consider making time for Alaska Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Delaney Park - 5 min walk
- Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail - 12 min walk
- William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center - 16 min walk
- Anchorage Alaska Public Lands Information Center - 16 min walk
- Anchorage Alaska Railroad Depot - 2 min drive
- Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.) - 12 min drive
- PubHouse – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare, happy hour available.
- Cafe 501 – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Inlet Tower Hotel And Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Inlet Tower Hotel Anchorage
- Inlet Tower Hotel
- Inlet Tower Anchorage
- Inlet Tower
- Disliked: Staff & service
Did not stay there was treated bad on the phone by worker wasn’t going to go there and be treated bad in person