- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Ziggo Dome
- 6 min drive
- RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre
- 6 min drive
- Johan Cruyff Arena
- 8 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam-Amstel is located in Amsterdam. Ziggo Dome and Heineken Experience are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Artis and Amsterdam Dungeon. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Johan Cruyff Arena or Olympic Stadium.
- Ziggo Dome - 6 min drive
- RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre - 6 min drive
- Johan Cruyff Arena - 8 min drive
- AFAS Live - 9 min drive
- Heineken Experience - 13 min drive
- Amsterdam RAI Station - 3 min drive
- Overamstel Station - 8 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 16 min drive
- Amstelle – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Buffet 't IJ – Buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Bar Moqum – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Van der Valk Hotel Amsterdam-Amstel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.0 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was too dark and for a family room there was not enough room, ie no table only two chairs for 4 people.