- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 9 min drive
- 17 min drive
- 21 min drive
- Van Gogh Museum
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 781 504
About this area
In the suburbs, Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam is in an area with good airport proximity. Royal Palace and Rembrandt Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vondelpark and Herengracht Canal. Artis and Amsterdam Dungeon are also worth visiting.
- Vondelpark - 17 min drive
- Holland Casino - 20 min drive
- Concertgebouw - 21 min drive
- Rijksmuseum - 21 min drive
- Van Gogh Museum - 22 min drive
- Schiphol Airport Station - 6 min drive
- Ouderkerkerlaan Station - 10 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 9 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cor en Dons All Inclusive – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Cor en Dons Bar – Bar. Serves breakfast daily.
- Skybar – Rooftop bar. Open daily.
About this property
Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.5505 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 6.05 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.50 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service