- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Adelaide Casino
- 2 min walk
- Government House
- 3 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre
- 4 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Stamford Plaza Adelaide is in an area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Henley Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Adelaide Casino - 2 min walk
- Government House - 3 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre - 4 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 4 min walk
- Rundle Mall - 6 min walk
- Adelaide Station - 1 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 10 min drive
- La Boca Bar and Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering Argentinean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- TGs Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Shower vibrated badly and there was bad water pressure. The grout looked mouldy in places. There was no parking available in hotel car park as I drive a 4 wheel drive and the ceiling is lower than minimum standards. So I had to park at another car park which made things very difficult. My wife has a knee condition. When she attempted to tell the desk clerk- the desk clerk responded in an aggressive manner and wouldn’t let her finish what she was saying. We witnessed another altercation the next day- about the parking.