24 Dong Loi Street , Sapa , LAO CAI , Vietnam View hotel location on the map
This red-stone castle style accommodation is set on the hill in the mountainous region of Sapa and is perched perfectly on the peaceful side of the street. The unique style of the property gives the hotel its attractive characteristics and at the same time makes it blend in with the picturesque surrounding perfectly. Enjoy the endless views of the tiered-paddy fields and fill your lungs with fresh, crisp air. Explore the nearby area for the Sapa market and a the local villages. To experience the true Vietnam mountainside, Chau Long Sapa 1 Hotel makes an ideal accommodation.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
- Transportation from Lao Cai train station to the hotel and back to Lao Cai
- 24 hours front desk & 24 hours security team at the hotel’s entries
- Tour information and booking, providing private tours in lao Cai and lai Chau provinces
- Free internet service and Wi-Fi access in the lobby and restaurant area (also in the rooms from 2009)
- Administrative assistance and flight/train reconfirmation and booking services
- Express or regular Laundry service and free shoes cleaning service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Room service; Wake-up service; Postal service; Babysitting
- Luggage storage Free parking
HANOI - LAO CAI TRANSFER: The most comfortable way to go to Sapa from Hanoi is to take the trains. There are buses leaving several times a day from My Dinh bus station, buses also pick up tourists from the hotels in the Old Quarter. If you like adventures you can rent a motorbike and drive up to Sapa, a beautiful 10 hour- drive.
LAO CAI - SAPA TRANSFER: The Hanoi - Lao Cai train stops in the valley of Lao Cai, just 40 km from Sapa. To reach Sapa, you need to travel an hour more by shuttle buses, private car or taxi.
On-site, under cover and secure parking area.