415 New Jersey Avenue , Washington , DC 20001 , USA View hotel location on the map
Washington, DC's monumental attractions stir the hearts of millions. Now the heart of the capital city is home to the newly redesigned Liaison Capitol Hill, An Affinia Hotel. Close to most everything people come to DC for, The Liaison is both a powerful connection to the Nation's capital and a comfortable escape as well.
The lobby is a declaration of sophistication that flows seamlessly into the restaurant, lounge, and bar areas. Randy Slack's striking six-foot portraits of world leaders reflect DC's standing as a city of transformative ideals but in an unexpectedly fresh, modern way that announces this is way more than just a government town. The Liaison connects you to that side of Washington too.
In the in-house restaurant Art and Soul, celebrity Chef Art Smith lovingly creates his award-winning Southern-modern food for the soul. Art and Soul also offers a 24-hour In-Room Dining menu for guests. Enjoy a full menu from 6:30am until midnight and a light overnight menu of cold items including sandwiches, salads, and snacks between 12am and 6:30am. The restaurant and lobby lounge, ArtBar, provide a casually chic environment for business meetings and vibrant social occasions. Our seasonal rooftop pool and bar make another spectacular setting, with views that highlight the Liaison's central location between Union Station and the Capitol.
Connect with comfort in one of our 343 completely redesigned guest rooms. A contemporary, residential atmosphere prevails, with modern lighting, sleek furnishings, flat-panel TVs, and plenty of space. Whether you're in DC on official business or as a citizen of leisure, The Liaison Capitol Hill is your connection to the heart of the capital city.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
*Business Center on site.
*Meetings and Event space of up to 10,000 sq ft.
*Dataport (computer, fax, modem hook-up)
*Wireless and high-speed internet available for $11.95 per day in guest rooms. Price is subject to change without notice. Internet is complimentary in lobby and ArtBar.
Washington Dulles International Airport
1. Start out going NORTHEAST on SAARINEN CIR toward DULLES AIRPORT ACCESS RD.
2. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto DULLES AIRPORT ACCESS RD.
3. Merge onto VA-267 E toward I-495/EXIT 18-19/VA-123/BALTIMORE/RICHMOND.
4. Merge onto VA-123 N/DOLLEY MADISON BLVD via EXIT 19B toward MCLEAN.
5. Take the GEORGE WASHINGTON MEMORIAL PKY EAST ramp.
6. Merge onto GEORGE WASHINGTON MEMORIAL PKWY S/GW PKWY S.
7. Merge onto I-395 N toward WASHINGTON.
8. Take the exit toward US CAPITOL.
9. Take the D STREET NW ramp.
10. Turn RIGHT onto D ST NW.
11. Turn LEFT onto NEW JERSEY AVE NW.
12. 415 NEW JERSEY AVE NW is on the RIGHT.
Baltimore/Washington International Airport
1. Start out going NORTHWEST toward I-195 W.
2. Take I-195 W.
3. Merge onto MD-295 S via EXIT 2B toward WASHINGTON.
4. Merge onto US-50 W/NEW YORK AVE NE toward WASHINGTON.
5. Turn SHARP LEFT onto N ST NW.
6. Turn RIGHT onto N CAPITOL ST NW.
7. Turn RIGHT onto E ST NW.
8. Turn LEFT onto NEW JERSEY AVE NW.
9. 415 NEW JERSEY AVE NW is on the LEFT.
Washington National Airport
1. Start out going NORTH on S SMITH BLVD.
2. Take the exit toward GW PARKWAY NORTH.
3. Merge onto GEORGE WASHINGTON MEMORIAL PKWY N/GW PKWY N.
4. Merge onto I-395 N toward WASHINGTON.
5. Take the exit toward US CAPITOL.
6. Take the D STREET NW ramp.
7. Turn RIGHT onto D ST NW.
8. Turn LEFT onto NEW JERSEY AVE NW.
9. 415 NEW JERSEY AVE NW is on the RIGHT.
*Valet Parking is $48 per night; 208 spaces with 24-hour video surveillance. Price is subject to change without notice.