53-61 Southwark Bridge Road
, United Kingdom
The 4-star Novotel London City South hotel puts you close to London Bridge, Borough Market, the Shard and the South Bank. This London hotel has 182 chic, relaxing rooms, each with internet access and satellite TV. Elements restaurant has a tempting international menu, while Clinks Bar has light meals and a full range of drinks. Work out in the fitness centre, or relax in the sauna or hammam. The 5 fully-equipped meeting rooms can welcome up to 100 guests for conferences, meetings or weddings.
NOVOTEL LONDON CITY SOUTH. . By car, from central London cross Westminster Bridge then turn left onto Stamford Street. Continue until Southwark Street, then turn left onto Southwark Bridge Road. By bus, take routes No.344, RV1 or 381. By train, the nearest tube station is London Brid ge (on the Jubillee and Northern lines), take the Borough High Street exit.
Bus: - COVENT GARDEN-TOWER GATEWAY. Take line RV1, station Southwark Street,
- WATERLOO-PECKHAM. Take line 381, station VINOPOLIS,
- LIVERPOOL ST-CLAPHAM JUNCTION. Take line 344, station SOUTHWARK BR. RD,
Subway: - JUBILEE LINE. station LONDON BRIDGE, . Take the Borough High Street Exit when leaving the Tube Station.
- NORTHERN LINE. station LONDON BRIDGE, . Take the Borough High Street Exit when leaving the tube station
Car: - FROM NORTH. Take line M1, station 1-A5, direction CENTRAL LONDON
- FROM EAST. Take line M20, station 1-A20, direction CENTRAL LONDON
- FROM WEST. Take line M4, station 1-A4, direction CENTRAL LONDON
- FROM SOUTH. Take line M3, station 1-A316, direction CENTRAL LONDON
Train: - EAST COAST MAINLINE. station KINGS CROSS,
- LONDON BRIDGE TRAIN STATION.
- EUROSTAR (CHANNEL TUNNEL). station WATERLOO, . When you arrived at Waterloo Station, take the Grey Line (TUBE), directions EASTBOUND and stop at London Bridge (2 stops)
Plane: - LONDON CITY AIRPORT. station AIRPORT, direction LONDON
- LONDON GATWICK AIRPORT.
- LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT. station AIRPORT, direction LONDON