20 Hallam Street , London , W1W 6JQ , United Kingdom
The Astor Court Hotel is a comfortable, secure living environment set in the heart of London's West End. The Hotel is housed in an historic former Gentlemen's Club which was converted in the early 1900`s. The 45 well appointed rooms (currently being reviewed for cyclical redecoration) and six family apartments provide the perfect balance of modern comfort and Victorian architecture. The unique features in this Grade 2 Listed Building give each room its own character. It is ideally located for Oxford Street shopping and close to theatreland and its restaurants, clubs, pubs and cinemas.
The Astor Court Hotel is just a couple of minutes walk to Oxford Circus, Regent Street, Hyde Park and London’s West End. The Hotel and Apartments offer comfortable, affordable accommodation and it is in one of the most prestigious areas of Central London.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
• Meeting Facilities for 35 pax in the main dining room between 11am till 7pm
• Internet access
• Email access
• Microsoft Office
• Black & White photocopying
• Fax service
• Personal fax hire
• TV & Video hire
• Flip Charts
With 1 meeting room, individuals can exercise their minds and bodies. The meeting and conference room has natural daylight and wireless internet access. Our experienced
Meetings & Events team treats each meeting or event as a one-off, individually tailoring our facilities and service to your brief.
. Our nearest tube station is Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo Lines). Exit the station and walk up Regent Street heading towards Marylebone until you see the BBC Radio on your right hand side. Take the first right into Duchess Street. At the end of this road you will reach Hallam Street. The Hotel is situated in number 20, Hallam Street.
• By car from the M40, take the A40 which turns into Marylebone Road. Turn right into Park Crescent and right into Portland Place. Take the 4th left into Duchess Street and at the end of the road turn left into Hallam Street. The hotel is on the right.
Have a safe journey and memorable stay in London.
- NCP Car Park nearby with 15% discount available. Please do contact out Front Desk for more details.
- Meters outside the hotel for short stay.