140 Elderslie Street , Glasgow , LANARKSHIRE G3 7AW , United Kingdom View hotel location on the map
The McQuade Group is proud to announce the 2008 opening of The Acorn Hotel. This is a 3 star metro hotel situated in the prominent Park area of Glasgow city centre between Charing Cross and the West End. The hotel is beautifully decorated throughout in a light green/walnut wood decor. The choice of colouring and style presents a very modern and tasteful theme throughout the hotel.
Guests can enjoy the proximity of Glasgow city centre and the west end from the doorstep of this new hotel. The Acorn Hotel has been awarded 4 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board. Guests can expect all the facilities you would expect of a modern 4 star establishment including free wireless internet access and satellite television. Staff at the Acorn Hotel are on hand if you have any questions and also to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The Acorn Hotel is an upmarket Boutique Hotel and is surrounded by the most delectable eating places of international cuisine. We can also recommend when you visit our Hotel you will experience the WOW FACTOR and leave with one thought in mind and that is to return.
Check in from: 1:30 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
From Glasgow International Airport
1. On M8 exit at junction 18 Charing Cross on the Kingston Bridge.
2. Turn left into Sauchiehall Street.
3. Turn right into Elderslie Street.
4. Acorn Hotel is on the far RHS.
From North Glasgow/Edinburgh
1. On M8 exit at junction 18 Charing Cross junction on RHS.
2. Turn left keeping on RHS lane.
3. Turn right into Sauchiehall Street.
4. Turn right into Elderslie Street
5. Acorn Hotel is on the far RHS
On street parking