10 Chilworth Road , Camps Bay , CAPE TOWN , South Africa View hotel location on the map
Set amongst a wooded area, The Glen Apartments takes its name from the 35 acre Glen forest nature reserve that the apartments verge on in Camps Bay. The Glen Apartments consists of luxury serviced apartments with views of the ocean, Twelve Apostles mountain range and Lion’s Head, and finished with modern and clean aesthetics and expansive windows that maximise the scenery.
Guest enjoy exclusive arrangement with the bordering property, Camps Bay Retreat, offering a restaurant, spa and tennis court. We also offer exclusive membership to Sandy B Private Beach Club, situated at The Bay Hotel.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
WiFi is available - extra charges apply.
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs for 22km’s until you arrive at the Coen Steytler Avenue traffic lights.
- The Cape Town International Convention Centre is on your left hand side and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
- Take the second road to your right, Geneva Drive and follow its winding descent.
- Turn right into the 5th road, Sedgemoor road, and straight over a stop street (Berkley road).
- Chilworth road is the very next road to your right.
- Turn right here and The Glen Apartments is 125m down the road on the right hand side.
- Reception :10 Chilworth Road, Camps Bay
*Free* secure underground parking bays available.