69 Victoria Road , Camps Bay , CAPE TOWN 8000 , South Africa View hotel location on the map
A distinctive blend of sophisticated elegance and casual comfort.
The Bay Hotel is superbly designed with 78 rooms and suites offering 5-star luxury in an unsurpassed setting. No less than four hotel pools with expansive sun decks offer superlative views of the Atlantic Ocean and majestic Lion’s Head.
Renowned as a haven for romantics, leisure is our catchword, from rejuvenating spa treatments to the convenience of our unique cocktail bar or beachfront café. And for the ultimate in relaxation, we recommend our cigar lounge and bar with breathtaking views.
Celebrate special events at the intimate Celebration Table or Private Deck overlooking a sapphire sea. Fully-equipped meeting and events venues are available to suit every occasion, including the historic Rotunda for glittering parties and flawless weddings.
Breathe deep... exhale slowly and rediscover fun. Float into blissful relaxation while enjoying our exceptional brand of hospitality.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
The Bay Hotel boasts in-house venues to suit every occasion imaginable, from the gracious dome-shaped Rotunda that can accommodate up to 500 people, to the boardroom, perfect for a breakfast meeting with a few colleagues. Bringing their client’s vision to life, the Events at The Bay Hotel team, have hosted everything from glittering parties to flawless weddings. If you can dream it, they can do it, with a touch of magic and oodles of style and pizzazz.
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay. Follow this road (Camps Bay Drive) all the way down to the beach.
- You will arrive at a traffic light, where you can see the ocean directly in front of you. At this T-junction, turn right into Victoria Road. The Bay Hotel is about 100metres on you right hand side.
Limited parking is available by arrangement at the hotel at an additional charge. Undercover parking is also available at the Promenade Shopping Centre within walking distance to The Bay Hotel.