Portswood Close , Cape Town , Western Cape 8001 , South Africa View hotel location on the map
The Queen Victoria Hotel is the newest addition to Newmark Hotel's portfolio, which offers a myriad of ideally located upmarket hotels, other accommodation options and restaurants. What sets this unique five-star boutique hotel apart is the attention to detail given by the creative team responsible for its development, who achieved this through their unwavering passion for awe-inspiring design.
From the creative brief of "where classic elegance meets contemporary design", every effort has been made to ensure that the 35-room Queen Victoria Hotel is a haven of calm, luxury and understated opulence amongst the hustle and bustle of Cape Town's popular V&A Waterfront.
The interiors create an ambience of peaceful elegance, through the use of greys and taupes, marble-clad walls, crystal chandeliers, white marble and wooden parquet flooring, not to mention the triple-volume foyer with its dramatic white spiral staircase, glass lift and crystal chandeliers. The signature shade of deep purple has been employed to add a touch of regal eccentricity as an ode to the historic figure after whom the hotel is named.
From the food and beverage offering at the hotel's restaurant and bar, Dash, to the interior aesthetic, the Queen Victoria Hotel embodies a sense of international flair fused with local flavour. The menu at Dash is structured around classic French cuisine, with all ingredients sourced locally and seasonally, while ninety per cent of the interior pieces were sourced from local design geniuses.
With a management team and staff dedicated to making every guest feel like royalty, a stay at the Queen Victoria Hotel will certainly exceed your expectation of what five-star luxury should be like.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
General Amenities & Services
- Designer Spa
- Treatment Rooms
- Personal Training
- State-of-the-art Gym Facilities
- Pool area in beautifully manicured garden
- Pool bar and al fresco dining area
- Secure parking and full concierge service
- Foreign Exchange facility
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and valet services
- Assisted disabled room / facilities
- Complimentary filter coffee, herbal teas and biscuits in room
- Complimentary welcome beverage in room on arrival
- 24-hour room service
- Flat screen television and pay-for-view services in all the rooms
- Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
- High speed internet access in all rooms
- Travel Consultancy and Information Service
- Secretarial service
- Professional child minding service.
- Fleet of luxury sedans for airport, city and restaurant transfers
Recreational Options Nearby
- Personal Training
- Horse riding
- Yachting / Boating / Surfing / Swimming
Situated next door to Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa, guests at the Queen Victoria Hotel have effortless admission to the finest of Newmark Hotel's portfolio: Elements Spa and pool at Dock House Boutique Hotel, breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Victoria & Alfred Hotel's fine-dining OYO Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, as well as its conferencing and banqueting facility, The Forum. There is also the 35-metre luxury yacht, The Nautilus, which is managed by Newmark Hotels and provides various charter options for guests. All of these offerings are set in the most idyllic locations within the Waterfront, and are on offer to guests of the Queen Victoria Hotel in an attempt to enhance their experience of ultimate luxury.
Off the street, secure, valet parking available at no additional cost.