Old Coach Road at Agatha , Tzaneen , 0850 , South Africa View hotel location on the map
Easily accessible from Gauteng, the Coach House Hotel & Spa offers world-class hospitality and luxurious comfort in one of South Africa’s most tranquil settings. Internationally known as one of Africa’s leading country hotels, this gracious estate is situated on 560 hectares in the lush sub-tropical Letaba district of Limpopo. Nestled atop a ridge, the retreat offers dramatic panoramic views of the Letsitele Valley, and Drakensberg Mountain Range.
This historic country retreat offers guests old-world service and charm, rejuvenating spa treatments, award-winning cuisine, and its famed on-site nougat factory. Warm distinctive service and elegant upmarket colonial decor are hallmarks of this heritage property.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
WiFi internet access available throughout the property
1. Take the N1 from Johannesburg to Polokwane (Pietersburg), bypassing Pretoria
2. 2 km after the Shell Ultra City and +/- 5km before Polokwane (Pietersburg) take the R71 to Tzaneen.
3. After 4.6 km you will reach a four-way intersection with traffic lights. Go straight across.
4. After a further 2,5km you will reach a four-way stop. Go straight across.
5. 6,3 km further on, you will reach a set of traffic lights. Turn right and drive towards Tzaneen on the R71.
6. After 53 km you will reach Haenertsburg. Carry on straight in the direction of Magoebaskloof on the R71.
7. After 30 km you will reach a T-junction. Turn right onto the R36/R71 in the direction of Tzaneen. Stay on this double highway for 3 km, over the Tzaneen Dam (Letaba River). Pass under a fly-over bridge (do not turn left to Tzaneen ) and 1km further on, is a three-way stop.
8. You will find a sign indicating Agatha and Coach House Hotel. Turn right and drive 14kms up into the hills.
9. You will reach a T-junction. Turn left towards Letsitele Valley and proceed for 7 km to the Coach House Hotel which is on the right hand side of the road.
10. Total distance from Johannesburg (Wanderers) is about 414km.
On site car parking - free of charge