Strydom Block Road , Hectorspruit , Mpumalanga 1330 , South Africa View hotel location on the map
Gazebo Game Lodge’s accommodation overlooks a water hole where game frequently come to drink. A fantastic setting in the bush.
Gazebo Lodge was an old farm house which has been converted to a clean comfortable homely environment in the bush. With traditional thatched roof it offers a cool setting and tranquil relaxation area’s where guests can enjoy the swimming pool, pub and dinning areas.
Gazebo Lodge accommodation is sold including dinner, bed and breakfast. Lunch, safaris and all activities are extra and can either be pre booked or booked on site.
The swimming pool, boma, dining area, and pub are all connected and offer convenience at a reasonable price.. The 11 rooms are comfortable yet tastefully furnished and offer good value for money. Simplicity in the bush! The bedrooms are air-conditioned with two twin beds and bathrooms. The en-suite bathroom has a shower.
9 of the accommodation units feature an additional 2 beds. These units are well suited to families with older children or 3rd of 4th adults sharing.
The spaciously appointed Honeymoon Suite features a large king size bed, huge bathroom and is ideally located for maximum privacy.
Comfortable and simple without being over the top, Gazebo is praised for its relaxed charm, stunning setting and value for money Game Lodge experience.
Please do not walk around outside the lodge at night for your own safety. A ranger is always on standby to assist you to your room with his torch at night.
The Gazebo Game Lodge consists of:
• 11 accommodation units including twin en suite rooms. Each equipped with airconditioners, Bathrooms are simplistic, yet beautifully decorated in an African theme with basins, showers and toilets.
• A central restaurant and lounge area offers superb views overlooking a waterhole.
• Reception, safari desk area
• Guest arrival area
• 9 of the 11 units are suitable for families or 3rd and 4th adult sharing as listed above
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
Internet access point
Driving from Johannesburg
* Take the M12 which becomes the N4 towards Maputo through the town of Nelspruit.
* From Nelspruit drive towards Malelane/Komatipoort (N4)
* You will drive through the Nkomazi Tollgate which is approx 50km from Nelspruit and then to the town of Malelane.
* Drive east on the N4 from Malelane.
* 1km before the town of Hectorspruit take the second turning right onto the R570 towards Jeppes Reef, signposted Kwa Madwala/Low Hills and Inkuba Game Farm.
* Continue for 4.5km till you see a sign for Kwa Madwala and Strydomblok Road on your left
* Turn left and continue for a further 4.5km until you see the Kwa Madwala turnoff on your left clearly visible by the lion’s head logo.
* After 300m you will arrive at the security entrance gate to the Reserve.
* There you will need to pay the conservation fee of R100-00 per vehicle and will be given a map.
* Buses will then drive a further 1.5km of dirt road to the central buses/coaches parking area.
* Private vehicles travel 5km on a dirt road to the guest parking area.
Off street parking free of charge.