230 Ulster Street , Hamilton , WAIKATO 3200 , New Zealand View hotel location on the map
Aquarius Motor Inn offers a warm and friendly atmosphere just a short stroll from Hamilton's city centre and less than 500m to Waikato Stadium. We have a range of business and family friendly accommodation options available.
Our spacious units are perfect for families, groups of friends, sports teams and extended stays with fully equipped kitchens and Sky TV. One bedroom units have TV in the lounge and also the bedroom, so keep the kids happy while you enjoy your shows. Units are serviced daily and contain queen-size beds, wireless broadband, modem access, electric blankets and hairdryers.
A BBQ, guest laundry, DVD player, cot and highchair are also available for guest use. Breakfasts can be ordered and delivered to your room on request. Our heated indoor swimming pool is great for swimming all year round and spa bath units are available. A number of Restaurants are in walking distance, with some available to do charge-back facilities.
Waikato has a number of attractions including River Cruises, Hamilton Gardens, Waikato Museum, the Hamilton Zoo and the SkyCity Casino.
Come and enjoy the fun in Hamilton, the heart of the Waikato!
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Aquarius Motor Inn is located at 230 Ulster Street, Hamilton.
Arriving from North:
- SH 1 Follow, changes into Te Rapa Road then Ulster Street. Aquarius on Lefthandside.
Arriving from South or East:
- SH1 Follow, changes into Cobham Drive.
- Right on to Galloway Street
- At Large Round-about turn left into Boundary Road.
- Turn right at cnr Mill & Ulster Street
- Aquarius on Right.
Arriving from East:
- SH3 Follow, turns into Ohaupo Road
- Continue ahead, on Pembroke Street
- Turn Left onto Angelsea Street
- Turn Right on to Mill Street
- Turn Left onto Ulster Street
- Aquarius on Right handside.
Off street parking is available at no cost. One car per guest room is standard, however if demand allows an extra car may be allowed. Check with reception on arrival.