108 - 110 High Street , Greymouth, West Coast , , New Zealand View hotel location on the map
*** Welcome to Scenicland Motels, Greymouth. ***
### NEWEST units in Greymouth ###
*** Late 2009 saw the addition to our existing 9x unit complex of five extra units ....
- 4x CALIFORNIAN KING / Twin King Single Studio's & one CALIFORNIAN KING one bedroom family unit
.... all decorated & furnished with high quality ultra-modern furniture & furnishings !!
Once again, these units are outfitted with the same high quality Posturepaedic beds as our other units plus ...
- 32" LCD T.V's
- well-equipped kitchenettes or full kitchen with dishwasher
- heat pump heating & air conditioning
- instantaneous / unlimited hot water
.... plus all the extra's included in our other units !!!
Our Motel complex now offers ...
- 10x comfortable 1 & 2 bedroom units, of " apartment-style " design and ...
- 4x " Executive " extra-large Studio units ...
located in quiet, pleasant garden surrounds at an AFFORDABLE price !!
All units, whether brand new or the apartment -style ones, have been tastefully furnished or renovated using quality furniture, furnishings & fittings, with ultimate guest comfort in mind.
They are maintained to an EXCEPTIONALLY high standard of CLEANLINESS and are all GROUND FLOOR with Off Street Parking at the unit door.
-All NON SMOKING
- Separate bedroom/bathroom/toliet/ kitchen, dining & lounge rooms
- All have private, outdoor seating with smoking facilities
- Fully Serviced daily
- Self contained with equipped kitchens
- Supplied with COMPLIMENTARY Hot Beverages, Milk, Biscuits, Snacks, quality Tolietries, Morning & Afternoon Newspapers available on request.
Amenities in all units includes ...
** ALL units are " Heat Pump " heated with reverse-cycle airconditioning for summer ...
** Comfortable, high quality SuperKing & Kingsize beds, Bedding & Linen ...
** Shower & full size bath in 2 bedroom Units ... ** well equipped full Kitchens / Kitchenettes with cooking facilities ...
** ISD Direct Dial Telephones ... InterNet access - Dial-up (charges apply) &/or Wireless Broadband ...
** SKY ( ** 9 channels ... the MOST @ any Motel in Greymouth !! ) plus 3x National TV Channels ..
** Electric Blankets, extra Bedding, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Clothes Airing Rack ( on request ) ...
** COMPLIMENTARY Morning or Afternoon Newspapers
... and much, much more ...
Additional Facilities available to Guests during their stay with us include ....
... DELICIOUS Mini, Continental, Light Cooked,
Traditional Cooked or Executive Breakfasts
- COMPLIMENTARY use of Guest Laundry
- COMPLIMENTARY Newspapers available upon request & use of all Business facilities on site.
- COMPLIMENTARY Car Wash facilities & equipment
- FREE Courtesy Transfers to & from Train
Station or other Public Transport depots.
- CHARGE-BACK arrangements with several local
Restaurants, Activities & Attractions.
- FREE " BOOK-AHEAD " Service of additional
Accommodation, Activities or Attractions.
The Complex is located less than 200mtrs from ...
- New World Supermarket,
- Mobil Service Station & Hot Bread shop,
- Specialty Shops,
- Grey Base Hospital & Medical Centre,
- Hair Salon & Mens'Barber Shops,
- Grey District High School,
- Hotels, Restaurant, Bistro, Liquor Outlet....
*** new Aquatic Centre ( 100 mtrs ) with pools, spa's, sauna's and childrens'waterslide pool !!!
And a 15 min walk or 5 min drive from the busy, well serviced Greymouth Town Centre, Monteiths Brewery, Shantytown & On Yer Bike.
All major Sports & Events venues including, Regent Theatre, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Netball, Basketball, Tennis, Hockey, Badminton, Squash, Lawn Bowls, Golf, Dancing, Victoria Park & Omoto Racecourse .. all Walking Tracks in & around Greymouth.
Council approval for expansion plans will see, by late 2010 / 2011, the addition of:
** 2x Full Access Units
** Communal Kitchen & Dining area
** Wireless Broadband Internet Kiosk
** Guest Leisure facilities with Hottubs, Sauna,
all-weather BBQ cooking & dining area and an
Exercise room set up with assorted fitness
The central location of the motel makes our units an ideal base for your stay in Greymouth, whether it be overnight or for longer !!!
... So why not make GREYMOUTH your destination of choice and SCENICLAND MOTELS your place to stay !!
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
In todays' High Tech environment, not only our Corporate Guests need or want to stay in touch with the outside world.
So, for our Guests convenience we provide access to the following BUSINESS FACILITIES ....
- Dial-Up Internet Access (in all units ) & Wireless Broadband Internet Access ( in some, soon to be all units )
- Fax and Photocopy facilities.
- FREE Morning & Afternoon Newspapers available
- ISD Direct Dial Telephones.
- C.D.Burning ( Photo's & Data )
- Overnight Courier Service ( charges apply )
- Spacious Lounge in units suitable for Interviews & small Conferencing.
- Ample Parking for Visitors vehicles.
- Some units with dedicated Work Stations.
- Pleasant, private Outdoor setting for those who wish to finish their after hours bookwork in the fresh air & sunshine !!
*** Centrally located on the Main Highway IN & OUT of Greymouth, the Motel complex is easy to find !!
If you are arriving in Greymouth from the NORTH, (Nelson/Picton/Blenheim ) we are ....
.... on the RIGHT-HAND side of the Main Highway (SH6)heading South towards Hokitika/Christchurch 1.5kms past the Town Centre.
If you are arriving in Greymouth from the SOUTH, (Hokitika/Christchurch/The Glaciers/Queenstown) we are ....
... on the LEFT-HAND side of the Main Highway (SH6), just past the GREY BASE HOSPITAL and NEW WORLD supermarket.
*** The best description of our location is ...
" ... next to the NEW WORLD supermarket and directly opposite the GREYMOUTH DISTRICT HIGH SCHOOL ... "
*** Located at our front door, we have the only truly authentic old style " MENS BARBER SHOP " left in Greymouth !! .... Complete with its' Red, White & Blue painted facade & candy-striped " BARBERS POLE " !!!
*** For all Guests who have enjoyed the experience of the TransAlpine Train journey across the Southern Alps from Christchurch or have travelled to Greymouth by other means of Public Transport, we offer FREE COURTESY TRANSFERS both to & from ALL Public Transport Depots.
ALL Guest Parking is OFF-STREET and at your unit door!!
All parking & thoroughfare areas are security lit at night and there is available parking for Visitors and larger vehicles such as small to medium trucks, trailers, boats, horse floats etc.
For Guests convenience, there is FREE Car Wash facilities and equipment available !!!