818 Abel Tasman Drive , Takaka , Golden Bay 7183 , New Zealand View hotel location on the map
Welcome to Ratanui Lodge in beautiful Golden Bay, New Zealand; the western gateway to spectacular Abel Tasman National Park. Situated in the heart of Pohara Beach, Ratanui embodies the spirit of friendly Kiwi hospitality, impeccable service, superb dining and elegant accommodation in a stunning natural setting.
Ratanui Lodge features 10 uniquely appointed guest rooms all with ensuite, an intimate restaurant serving memorable dinners nightly, a private swimming pool, massage and beauty treatment room, free wifi, full complimentary gourmet breakfast, customized fishing and sea kayak trips, and a flair for unexpected delights that will make your visit to Golden Bay unforgettable. We think Golden Bay is a treasure of the South Island, and invite you to join us at Ratanui Lodge and find out for yourself.
Golden Bay is the perfect spot to take your group for a getaway and focus on your next project or teambuilding. Ratanui Lodge can supply your catering, organize sea kayaking, mountain biking, fishing, gallery tours, and provide a comfortable home in a different stunning environment, letting you focus on your business and co-workers.
We welcome you to Ratanui Lodge.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
The main dining room easily converts into conference space, and our state of the art technological services make sure you are connected and up to speed with all your needs.
* Take Highway 6 from Nelson Southwest to Richmond.
* Turn Right on Highway 60 North and continue through Motueka and over the Takaka Hill.
* Continue to Takaka and turn Right on Motupipi St, at the Telegraph Hotel.
* Follow Motupipi St 1 km to the roundabout at the Fonterra Dairy Factory.
* Turn Right again on Abel Tasman Dr.
* Follow Abel Tasman Dr 8 km to the beachside settlement of Pohara.
* Ratanui Lodge is on the Right, just past and opposite the Pohara Beach Top Ten Holiday Park.
816 Abel Tasman Drive.
Golden Bay Air operates scheduled flights between Wellington and Takaka, with rental cars available at the Takaka Airport. Scheduled service also available from Karamea, and charters available from Nelson, Motueka, and most other New Zealand destinations.
Off-street parking available.