18 Hardinge Road , Napier , NORTH ISLAND , New Zealand View hotel location on the map
Navigate offers 26 rooms over 3 levels and two 2 bedroom luxury apartments in total, with the ground floor rooms all opening onto a large courtyard area and the others including the apartments each having a private balcony. Room range includes: super king, twin single, twin Queen, family and disabled access. Navigate caters for couples, corporate & leisure travellers and group accommodation.
Designed with both the business and leisure traveller in mind, Navigate offers quiet, restful, affordable accommodation in a vibrant, colourful seaside village. Location, service, luxurious decor, on site amenities and so much to see and do at your doorstep makes Navigate seaside village accommodation extremely desirable.
We have 3 disabled access rooms with disability friendly bathrooms. Interconnecting rooms are available in the Seaview wing and all super king studios can be reconfigured to two single beds.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Our rooms have been appointed with the business traveller in mind with all rooms having wireless internet access for convenience, double glazed windows, air conditioning, LCD 32" TV with Freeview and SKY, iPod doc sound system, large desk/work area, Microwave, mini fridge, toaster, Windows & louvers for fresh air and of course your hosts Dyane and Andrew who will assist you with any further requirements.
Driving South on Main North Rd
1. Slight left onto State Highway 2 (1.9km)
2. Turn left onto West Quay (850m)
3. Slight left onto Bridge St (76m)
4. Turn left to stay on Bridge St (130m)
5. Take the 2nd right onto Waghorne St
6. Destination will be on the left (170m)
Driving North on napier Hastings Highway
1. Head northeast on Napier Hastings Motorway (2.6km)
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Taradale Rd/State Highway 50 (2.5km)
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Hyderabad Rd/State Highway 2/State Highway 50 heading to Taupo/Gisborne (160m)
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Hyderabad Rd/State Highway 2/State Highway 50 heading to Taupo/Gisborne (500m)
5. Slight right onto Hyderabad Rd/State Highway 50 Continue to follow State Highway 50 Go through 1 roundabout (1.1km)
6. Turn left onto Bridge St (110m)
7. Turn left to stay on Bridge St (130m)
8. Take the 2nd right onto Waghorne St
9. Destination will be on the left (170m)
Driving from the City Centre on marine parade
1. Head north on Marine Parade toward Faulknor Ln
2. Turn left onto Tennyson St (110m)
3. Turn right onto Hastings St (120m)
4. Continue onto Shakespeare Rd (700m)
5. Turn left to stay on Shakespeare Rd (750m)
6. Continue onto Waghorne St
7. Destination will be on the right (800m)
We have off street underground covered parking available complimentary for guests.
Navigate does not accept responsibility for vehicles parked in the parking facility.