253 Fenton Street , Rotorua , BAY OF PLENTY 3010 , New Zealand View hotel location on the map
Golden Glow Motel is a freshly refurbished (2010/12) 4 star motel in Rotorua offering clean and comfortable, self contained accommodation.
This well established 19 unit Motel is very conveniently located only a short walk to anywhere in Rotorua central city.
* only 2-5min walk to city centre, restaurants, shopping etc.
* 15-20min walk to lakefront
* Opposite Mad Butcher, with Countdown Supermarket 1min stroll
* Spacious studio & one bedroom units for 1 to 3 guests
* Spacious 1 bedroom family units for 3 to 7 guests
* All units with bench top and microwave cooking facilities
* Private self fill spa pool (not spa bath) in every unit
* Warm and cosy thermally heated units
* Units serviced daily
* Wall mounted flat screen LCD TV with Sky
* Wireless internet available
* Free off-street parking (1 car per unit)
* Property covered by security cameras
* Helpful advice on what to see and do in the area
* Free booking service to local attractions
Check in from: 12:00 noon
Check out by: 10:00 am
We are located at 253 Fenton Street ROTORUA.
Fenton Street is the main motel street in Rotorua and we are located near the city end.
Driving from Auckland takes about 2.75 - 3 hours.
From Rotorua airport the shuttle takes 15 minutes and costs $15 for 1 & $18 for 2 persons. - Taxi costs $25
The bus terminal is at Tourism Rotorua i-Site - approx 10 min walk - Taxi $10
Off street car parking in a courtyard situation - one car per unit - additional vehicles can park on grass verge. Surveillance cameras cover car park area