Capitol Hotel Kuala Lumpur is characterized by its elegant 235 guest rooms of unexpected luxury and modern conveniences to cater to your needs. The Hotel provides guests with a comprehensive "ONE STOP" service centre that combines the services of our Concierge, Front Desk, Room Service and other services that are required. All of the guestrooms are comfortable and nicely equipped to give a feeling of relaxed luxury.
Capitol Hotel Kuala Lumpur has won many accolades, among them winner of the "Malaysian Interior Design Award 1999 for Excellence In The Hotels & Hospitality Category", in addition to being listed as "one of the best hotels on the FORMULA 1, 2001 Circuit" by the Conde Nast Traveller Magazine in their United Kingdom Edition, May 2001 Issue.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS
1) Be Be's Kitchen & Bar (6.00 am - 10.30 am). Serves more than 60 varieties for hi-tea during weekend and public holidays
2) Cafe Rasa (7.00 am - 12.00 mid-nite). Selection of western and traditional menus
3) Room Service from 11 am until 12 mid-nite / Laundry & Dry Cleaning
4) Enjoing the taste of seafood at BBQ@the park from 4PM till 12 midnite
Capitol Hotel Kuala Lumpur is just a stroll away from some of the city's most fashionable shopping districts, located in the heart of the "Golden Triangle Area" of Kuala Lumpur, just next to Sungei Wang Plaza Shopping Centre, Bukit Bintang Plaza Shopping Centre and Low Yat Plaza Shopping Centre.
The hotel is approximately a 15-minute drive from the Kuala Lumpur Sentral LRT/ERL Station.
The hotel is within a short 10-minute drive from Puduraya Bus Station, less than 10 minutes by taxi/car to KLCC Shopping Complex which is adjoined with the KL Twin Towers and a mere 10 minutes drive to the KL Tower as well!
The Hotel is within Walking Distance to Planet Hollywood and BB Park .
The Hotel is about a 10 minutes drive to Petaling Street and China Town.
* Complimentary covered parking available for in-house guests.