Jalan SS16/1 Empire Subang , Subang Jaya , SELANGOR 47500 , Malaysia View hotel location on the map
Calling out from within one of the Valley's hottest neighbourhoods, Empire Hotel is Subang Jaya's landmark new icon, a daring beacon to urban souls alive with attitude and creative flair. From banquet halls rippling ceiling to sunlit rooms infused with natural elements, you're in the heart of a stylish and ultra hip escape made precisely for global jetsetters, fashion trendsetters, cultural tastemakers and business mavens. Step inside our paradise of upscale living for a non-stop sensory feast. Indulge at the fashionably chic Di Wei Chinese restaurant or let the gossip fly at Glam Cafe before letting loose at the swinging Shout Lounge. Go wild at Kitchen Art's melange of world class favourites; go splash at our very own Empire Gallery, housing a cosmopolitan melange of world renown brands boasting the latest styles and trends. From fashion to business and casual pleasures, you'll find it all right here at Empire Hotel.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
Well furnished and designed rooms with private work area separated from bedroom. Wifi and broadband internet connections. LCD TVs with in house satellite movie channels, iPod docking stations, coffee & tea making facilities, in room safe, iron & ironing board, mini bar and individually control air condition.
The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is approximately 45 minutes drive or 76 km from hotel. The airport serves major international carriers and Malaysia Airlines for both international and domestic destinations. Being at the central of all major highways (NKVE, Kesas, NPE,) the trip to KLIA is time-able, more predictable and on time without the hassle & bustle of traffic jams. The KLIA is assessable by taxis or the Express Rail Link (ERL) from Kuala Lumpur Sentral (KL Sentral). The ERL takes approximately 27 minutes from KL Sentral to KLIA.
Adjacent is the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) which serves the nation’s low cost carrier to both international and local destinations. It is accessible by taxi or shuttle bus from KL Sentral.
The Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport is approximately 20 minutes drive or 12 km from hotel and serves the Fire Fly Airlines for local destinations. It is a accessible by taxi.
• Please note all time depends on traffic
• KTM Komuter – The commuter rail service that serves between Pelabuhan Klang and Sentul is available at the Subang terminal stop which is about 15 minutes walk from Empire Hotel Subang. The line connects to the Sentral Kuala Lumpur station for transit to other rail line services such as Light Rail Transit Kelana Jaya Line, KL Monorail line and Express Rail Link. The service commences at 5.15am till 12.30 pm daily. Please check with concierge for route maps and station stops.
• Light Rail Transit (Kelana Jaya Line) – The city’s subway line that connects Kuala Lumpur to various locations. It is also serviced by a feeder bus system which is Rapid KL. The main connecting hub to inter- cities line and the light rail transit will be at Sentral Kuala Lumpur. Service commences at 6.00am and ends at 11.30pm daily. Please check with concierge for route maps and station stops.
• Taxi – available at hotel. Kindly contact concierge counter
• Bus – Serviced by Rapid KL buses, bus number U 76 will be available from Subang Parade to Sentral Kuala Lumpur. U67 is available from Carrefour to Sentral Kuala Lumpur and T523 from Subang Parade will be within Subang Jaya area. Bus fare varies according to destination.
. By car - accessible via the Federal Highway, heading towards Shah Alam, turn off at entry to Subang Jaya.
Undercover parking with security.