-Lot 1303 Mukim Sungai Karang , Cherating , Kuantan 26080 , Malaysia View hotel location on the map
Eastern Pavilion Boutique Resort & Spa Cherating
Surrounded by lush greenery and secluded palm-fringed beaches fronting the South China Sea, Eastern Pavilion Boutique Resort & Spa Cherating has the ideal facilities for family vacations and honeymoons, in addition to corporate meetings and team buildings. Situated 47km from Kuantan, the capital city of Pahang, the beach in Cherating is a haven amongst avid surfers who come from all over the world each year to especially enjoy the ride of the ocean waves.
Facilities & Guest Services
Swimming pools, children's wadding pool, open-air jacuzzi
Tennis, fitness centre, sauna, basket ball, sepak takraw, games room, table tennis
Spa & Wellness
Amoaras Relaxation Spa features traditional Balinese treatments
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
Whether you are planning an executive retreat for 10 or a banquet for 350, our meetings personnel will help motivate something surprising. Everything you need for a productive innovative meeting can begin here at Eastern Pavilion Boutique Resort & Spa Cherating.
* Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flies from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kuantan, 45 minutes.
* Firefly flies from Singapore to Kuantan Airport
* 4 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur.
* Head towards Karak Highway and East Coast Highway. Along the way, drive towards Kuala Terengganu / Kemaman using the scenic Highway Route No.3 Follow the signage to Cherating and look out for the resort on your right.
* The resort is located about 30 minutes drive away from Kuantan, the capital city of Pahang state.
Parking at hotel compound available.