1-1-20 Ooyodo Naka Kita-ku , Osaka , Osaka 531-0076 , Japan View hotel location on the map
Overview Check in from: 2:00 pm Check out by: 12:00 noon Business Facilities Getting There Parking Info
Our 24-hour front desk and concierge service will gladly assist in making your trip as relaxing as possible.
Rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul in our new gym facility complete with an indoor heated pool.
Discover tempting menus at the Japanese Hanano restaurant, or the Stella Maris, which serves French specialties.
The Westin Osaka's unusually large accommodations are especially welcome in a country known for its judicious use of space.
Tastefully appointed in classic European style, guest rooms and suites feature a marble bathroom with separate shower and bath, extra-large closets and personal refreshment centers.
- Wi-Fi access in lobby (not available in guest rooms)
- Shuttle bus service between hotel and JR Osaka station
- Humidifier, air cleaner (on request)
- Trouser presser, iron (on request)
- Bathrobe (on request)
- Extra pillow (on request)
- Reading lamp (on request)
- Clinical thermometer (on request)
- Blankets (on request)
(Internet access in room, swimming pool, fitness gym, mini-bar, fax/printing in business booth and other facilities/services not listed above are NOT free)
Don't miss our CheapFrills offer.
There is the business booth which set up a personal computer in the lobby.
You can do the check of the E-mail, and the printout of the office document is possible, too.
Available time 8:00~21:00
From the Airport:
Airport limosine going to 'Osaka station (Umeda) area'.
Once reaching the Osaka station, ride the shuttle bus or a taxi.
About 30 min from Osaka (Itami) Airport.
About 70 min from Kansai International Airport.
Nearest public transportation:
- Midousuji Subway Umeda station-from the exit #5; 9 min walk
- Hannkyuu Umeda station - from the Chayamachi exit; 9 min walk
- JR Osaka station - from the main exit; 9 min walk
Hotel shuttle bus:
Hotel shuttle bus available every 15 min to the west side of ‘JR Osaka station� underneath the elevated railway tracks.
1 night 2,000yen. Capacity of 300 cars.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon