3-7-1-2 Nishi-Shinjuku , Shinjuku-ku , TOKYO 163-1055 , Japan View hotel location on the map
The Park Hyatt Tokyo is an elegant oasis of space and calm that offers spectacular views of Tokyo, all the way to Mount Fuji, from the top 14 floors of the 52-storey Shinjuku Park Tower. Located in the heart of Shinjuku, Tokyo's vibrant business and entertainment district, the hotel is 90 minutes from Narita Airport and close to Shinjuku Station, the city's major transportation hub.
New York Grill - Crowning the hotel on the 52nd floor, this chic and vibrantly contemporary venue celebrates the dynamic international spirit of its urban namesake via food, music and art. Breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows are the backdrop to a vast open kitchen, walk-in wine cellar, and nightly performances of live jazz. The menu features prime quality beef, fresh seafood and poultry roasted to perfection on the rotisserie.
Open Hours: Lunch: from 11:30 a.m to 2:30 p.m., Dinner: from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
New York Bar: This major landmark on the Tokyo skyline is the city's hottest see-and-be-seen venue for classic and original cocktails, premium cognac and brandies, and live jazz entertainment.
Sunday and Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. to midnight
Thursday and Sunday until 1:00 a.m.
Cover charge of 2,200 JPY is applied Monday through Saturday from 8:00 p.m., Sunday from 7:00 p.m.
Girandole : The seasonal menu of this all-day dining room on the 41st floor offers Continental cuisine and select Asian specialties. The informal atmosphere has a distinct air of sophistication, dramatically reflected in the photographic montage of European cafe life on the walls high above the dining area.
Open Hours: from 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. daily
Kozue - Designed with rich, dark woods and stained bamboo, this bold architectural space on the 40th floor is a splendid setting for the enjoyment of creative Japanese cuisine. On a clear day an unobstructed view of Mount Fuji accompanies the hearty, original dishes served homestyle on artistic earthenware.
Open Hours: Lunch: from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 pm, Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The Peak Lounge - A sky-lit bamboo garden is the centrepiece of The Peak Lounge on the 41st floor of the hotel, where grand sweeping views of the Kanto Plain and Mount Fuji offer a dramatic backdrop. A perfect setting for the enjoyment of desserts, fresh homemade cakes, classical English afternoon tea, light cuisine and cocktails.
Open Hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
The Peak Bar - Classic cocktails are served here each evening, in a magical setting softly lit by paper lanterns and overlooking the spectacular city lights. Adjacent to The Peak Lounge on the 41st floor.
Open Hours: from 5:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily
Pastry Boutique - Fresh home-baked cakes, pastries and breads and a fine selection of gourmet gifts await in this confectionary gallery on the 2nd floor.
Open Hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily
Delicatessen - Conveniently located on the first floor of Shinjuku Park Tower, this chic gourmet speciality shop offers signature dishes from New York Grill, including the Caesar Salad and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Also available is a large selection of Delicatessen branded items for home cooking and unique gourmet gift ideas intended for family and friends. Limited seating is available to enjoy a sandwich luncheon, afternoon snack or early evening drinks and nibbles.
Open Hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
Spa and Fitness:
Club On The Park, a luxurious two-storey, 22,600 square foot (2,100 square metre) spa and fitness centre offering private members and guests in residence the ultimate cosmopolitan retreat to rise above the stresses and frenetic pace of modern city life with panoramic views of Tokyo.
45th Floor: Reception Desk,Seven private treatment rooms: (Massage Room, Facial Room, Nail Room, and Club On The Park Suite), Whirlpools, Dry saunas, Wet Saunas, Cold plunge pools, 360 degree body showers, Relaxation Rooms with Library, Spacious Lockers Rooms with Dressing and Grooming Facilities
Swimming Pool (20m x 8m), Fully Equipped Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio with Body Sonic Flooring System, Poolside Lounge
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
- Complimentary Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Dual line phones with voicemail
- Complimentary mobile phone rental service(transmission charge applied)
- SIM Card mobile phone rental service (for use of your original mobile phone number and personal phonebook. Daily rental charge applied)
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Work desk in separate work area
- 24hr fully equipped business centre
- Meeting room facilities
- Shuttle bus to/from Shinjuku Station
- Complimentary e-newspaper
- E-mobile portable WiFi service
- Narita International Airport (NRT) - 80 minutes by Narita Express, hired car or taxi service available upon request. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus to Park Hyatt Tokyo - about 105 minutes. Alternatively, guests may take the Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station and take a 5-minute taxi ride to the hotel if there is a long waiting period before the next bus heading to Park Hyatt Tokyo.
- Haneda Domestic Airport - 60 minutes by monorail and train, hired car or taxi service available. Alternative transportation: airport limousine bus - about 65 minutes
- Shinjuku Station - 12 minutes' walk, five minutes by hotel shuttle bus or taxi
- Marunouchi - 30 minutes by car
- Akasaka - 20 minutes by car
- Roppongi - 20 minutes by car
- Aoyama - 15 minutes by car
- Shibuya - 15 minutes by car
- Omotesando - 10 minutes by car
- Shinjuku exit of Highway-Line No 4 - three minutes by car
Valet and self parking available on basement floors.