Not Rated View hotel location on the map
Pizza Santa Croce in Gerusalemme 1 , Rome City Centre , 00185 , Italy View hotel location on the map
Mr Piece is there to welcome you in a warm and charmy atmosphere. Enrico and Giampiero are the general directors of the bb and can boast a long experience in the tourist field. They both speak En and Sp fluently, having gained much expertise travelling and working throughout Europe.
Our home is ready(yearns) to host whoever will to discover just another rome, much heartier and friendly, as well as to those who will visit the city for business reasons or just to continue their journey towards some other highlights in Italy. As a matter of fact, mr piece is just next to the main railway station in Rome, Termini, as well as to the main and most beautiful spots in Rome. Easy to reach, lovely to stay: just get to BB Mr Piece!
You will have the feeling to sleep in a modern and functional place while staying at our place. Stylish furnitures and ?pieces? of the time (antiques) create a space where(you will breath history and tradition overlook
Rooms are all wide and bright, very silent and with a wonderful view of the city. Two of them directely overlook the Holy Cross Basilica and all of them are ensuite rooms, with TV, wireless internet connection, hairdryer. The breakfast is offered in a spacious kitchen, equipped with all facilities.
Furnitures in the double rooms were carely selected so to create a cosy and functional atmosphere. They can be easily custumized adapting the bad into a double or a twin one, (so to satisfy whatever necessity you may have). One of the double room has an amazing view on the beautiful Basilica of Holy Cross.
Furnitures in the triple rooms were carely selected so to create a cosy and functional atmosphere. They can be easily custumized adapting the bads into a double plus a single one or into three single ones, (so to satisfy whatever necessity you may have). One of triple room has an amazing view on the beautiful Basilica of Holy Cross.
Check in from: 12:00 noon
Check out by: 10:00 am
Internet wifi, subway, bus.
1. Follow signs to trains (ai treni). Buy a ticket at the platform, which costs 14 euros.
2. Board the train heading toward Termini station and get off at last stop (Termini). Trains depart every half hour at 7 and 37 minutes after the hour.
3. Once you get off the train, proceed to the main gallery of the station, take the exit to your left (south side of the station)
4. Go right and then take your first left on to Via Daniele Manin and start going away from the station.
5. When you reach the first street, Via Filippo Turati, look for the tram stop sign that says ATAC.
6. Take tram nr. 5 in the direction of GERANI.
7. Go 5 stops and get off at Piazza di Porta Maggiore.
8. When you get off the bus you want to go counterclockwise around the square (essentially to your right).
9. That will put you on Via Eleniana.
10. After a block you'll veer to the right and it will turn into Piazza di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme.
11. At nr. 1 on the right you'll see a buzzer for Mr Piece.