37 Garville Avenue , Dublin , 6 , Ireland View hotel location on the map
The Marilyn Mansion is located in a beautiful green street in one of the quietest area of Dublin. We provide simple and clean rooms, wireless Internet and free parking on site in an easy going and relaxing atmosphere.
It is easy to reach the Marilyn Mansion from the airport or from Dublin City Centre and the many buses available nearby will allow you to quickly access all of Dublin most famous places in just a few minutes: the Temple Bar district, St Stephen Green, Trinity College… We will also share our knowledge about the vibrant Dublin city and recommend to you the best pubs & places to discover!
You can expect young and international staff, simple but confortable and clean rooms. Our rooms with private bathrooms come with a complimentary continental buffet breakfast. Bed linen, towels, hair dryers and everything you could need are all available to use at no extra charge.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
From Dublin Airport:
- The 16a Dublin bus will bring you in one go to Harold’s Cross Road, Junction Rathgar Avenue, 3 minutes walk away from Marilyn Mansion. Ticket is 2.40€ and journey time appx. 45min.
- Aircoach (8€ one way or 15€ return) / Airlink (6€ one way or 12€ return) / Dublin Bus 41 or 16a (2.40€ one way) to O’Connell Street.
From O’Connell Street:
- Dublin Bus 15/15a/15b, 65/65b to Rathgar Road, Junction Auburn Villas.
- Dublin Bus 16/16a to Harold’s Cross Road, Junction Rathgar Avenue.
From Connolly Rail Station:
- Dublin Bus 14 to Rathgar Road, Junction Auburn Villas.
By car: From the Airport follow the ‘City centre’ direction and continue straigh on the N1 then turn left on Church Street. Drive along Church Street, cross the Liffey River, then turn left into the N81. At Harold’s Cross, turn left into Rathgar Avenue, you will see the Marilyn Mansion and Garville Avenue at the crossroad after 300m!
Car parking available at no charge on the property. Extra car parking on-street if required.