Banjar Dukuh, Desa Kelating, Kerambitan, Tabanan , Bali , BALI 82151 , Indonesia View hotel location on the map
Located along the southwest coast of Bali, near the island's famous Tanah Lot Temple, Alila Villas Soori offers beachfront living at its most stylish and luxurious. Its contemporary Asian design is seamlessly crafted into the landscape, gently flowing from verdant rice terraces down to the beautiful black-sand beach, with panoramic views across the azure Indian Ocean. Embracing Bali's unique balance of tranquility and vitality, this stunning resort and residential villa community combines exclusive living and relaxation with spa wellness, fully integrating the beach experience to create a vibrant mix of spaces and experiences. A paradise setting designed for rejuvenation and stimulation of all the senses.
Alila Villas Soori is located just 25 minutes from Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali's most sacred and most visited temples, and only an hour from Ngurah Rai (Denpasar) International Airport. It lies within the Tabanan Regency, one of Bali's most fertile and picturesque regions. Here, the landscape ranges from volcanic mountains and verdant rice terraces to beautiful black-sand beaches overlooking the Indian Ocean, surrounding you with beautiful panoramic vistas.
Five kilometers east of Tabanan, in the Abiantuwung village, is a famous dance school where both Balinese and foreigners can take classes. The Royal Stable is also situated by the Kelating Beach in Kerambitan, Tabanan. A noble family runs the place with six well-maintained and trained domestic and Australian horses.
Total of 48 villas, all with its own swimming pool. The one-bedroom resort villas comprise 15 Beach Villas with Pool at ground level paired with 15 Ocean Villas with Pool above, uniquely configured to maximize ocean views without compromising individual privacy. Each with private pool and direct access to the beach, the villas are retreats beyond compare, designed to connect living spaces to the soothing sights and sounds of the natural surroundings. Inner courtyards open to the sky, letting in natural light and ocean breezes. An outdoor pavilion is the perfect place from which to relax and enjoy the views by day or night. The comforts within the villa are no less inviting. Custom designed interiors offer the absolute height in luxury and hi-tech functionality.
The 8 one-bedroom Terrace Villas with Pool unwind in an intricate pattern of luxurious indoor and outdoor spaces, openly connected by landscaped gardens and courtyards. Relaxation comes easy within this realm of serenity and privacy, on the sun-drenched lawns fringing the private pool, or in the shade of the lounge pavilion. Bali's stunning landscape is as much a part of the villa experience as the beautiful contemporary design and blissful comforts, with sweeping views across an emerald expanse of rice fields stretching towards mystical Mount Batukaru on the distant horizon.
The exclusive community of 8 Three-Bedroom Villas offers contemporary living at its finest, subtly infused with the essence of the tropics. Exceedingly well designed, each is an exquisite example of space and privacy in perfect harmony. Conventional boundaries cease to exist as you move with ease between generous-sized living areas that seamlessly flow from one to the next, creating spaces for intimacy and entertaining. Landscaped gardens and architectural ponds blossom within living spaces that open onto outdoor pavilions and terraces, bordered by an infinity pool framed by panoramic ocean views.
Each villa features: private pool - outdoor dining - private pavilion - butler service - 24 hour room service - Wi-Fi throughout the resort - gourmet bar - in-room safe - espresso coffee and tea making facilities - plasma TV - Apple TV - iPods - indoor and outdoor rain showers - luxurious linen - double vanity for HIS and HER with complete range of bath amenities
Indulge in natural spa treatments at Spa Alila, a secluded sanctuary located below the reflective pond at reception level, creating an aqua roof that fills the spa with a soothing spectrum of watery light.
Enjoy great food and company in Soori's three restaurants: Cotta, Drift and Coast that will feature formal and casual dining spaces. Cotta delivers a relaxed yet attentive atmosphere featuring a light and nutritious menu of both authentic and continental cuisine, housed in a delightfully semi-covered, open air restaurant. Drift is a statement of how resort living should be, serving up fantastic tapas with their signature cocktails in a comfortable lounge. Situated right on the beach, diners at Coast will enjoy views of the Indian Ocean while being served the freshest Izakaya-grilled seafood or raw seafood, according to their preference.
Infinity Pool - Gaze across the glistening ocean and refresh yourself with a dip in the 30-metre-long pool.
Leisure Concierge tailors experiences, known as "Journeys by Alila" to meet your interests, schedules and preferences for one-of-a-kind encounter with Bali's culture and customs. Choose from full-day or half-day bespoke experiences focusing on spa, wellness, culture, arts and crafts.
Other Facilities - Library - Gymnasium & Fitness Centre - 24-hour Clinic - Boardroom
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
Alila Villas Soori is a true Hideaway in many ways and the beauty of West Bali has not been discovered by the masses. Because of this, roads are small and road signs are rare. It may be challenging to find your way to Kelating Beach when you visit the first time. To ensure that you will be able to arrive safely without too much hassle we put together this list with directions. Should you be in doubt while heading towards the resort, please feel free to call us.
The easiest way is contact us and we will arrange the car transfer for you or you may hire a taxi which is available 24 hours at the airport.
If you an adventurer and prefer to hire a car and selfdrive, please follow this direction from the Airport to Alila Villas Soori:
1. After leaving the parking lot, go straight at the first traffic lights and on the T-crossing you turn left towards Sanur, Denpasar. You are now on the Ngurah Rai, Bypass
2. On the large roundabout with the Dewa Ruci statue in the middle (Simpang Siur) go straight towards Seminyak / Legian. You are now on the Sunset Road.
3. Follow the Sunset Road all the way to the end and on the T-crossing you will turn right towards Canggu.
4. At the traffic lights on the Batu Belig/Kerobokan crossing, go straight.
5. Pass through Banjar Semer traffic light, You are at the second t-crossing with the traffic lights, go left and follow the road towards Canggu / Tanah Lot.
6. Follow the road for about 9 kilometers towards Tanah Lot. You will pass places like Desa Tibubeneng, Desa Prerenan, Desa Seseh and Desa Buwit. Along this road you will pass one crossing with traffic lights, where you go straight.
7. This road ends in Desa Beraban with a T crossing, where you have to go right towards Kediri and Tabanan (when you go to the left you will end up at Tanah Lot temple)
8. After 500 meters take a left turn towards Pantai Kedungun, Pejaten and Yeh Gangga
9. Drive through Desa Belalang and turn right towards Pejaten and Yeh Gangga at the Green sign.
10. At the next T- crossing, turn right. You will see a sign -Balai Adat Pankung Tibah
11. Follow the road and drive through Bengkel and enter Pejaten. At the T crossing with the tree and the statue in the middle turn left.
12. Follow the road until you meet the next T crossing in Desa Sudimara with a statue in the middle and go right towards Tabanan / Gilimanuk.
13. Take the first road to the left after about 300 meters and follow the road through the Desa. After about 1,5 kilometers the road will bent 90 degrees to the right, which leads you into Desa Katimemes.
14. Continue following the road, over the bridge. After about 1 kilometer the road turns 90 degrees to the left and on your right hand side you will see Purah Ulun Desa.
15. Keep going straight for another 2 kilometers until you see the Balai Desa of Banjar Dukuh
16. Turn right before the Balai Desa (the Balai Desa is about 100 meters before you are at the beach). Follow the road until you see the Alila Villas Soori.
Under cover and service car parking available inside of the resort and provide at complimentary for all guests or visitors. Valet parking is available at complimentary as well.