17 Park Street , Kolkata , West Bengal 700016 , India View hotel location on the map
Located in the city’s bustling business & entertainment urban hub- The Park Street, most prestigious & a must visit place. Kolkata's nightlife revolves around Park Street's nightclubs, pubs and coffee houses. It also offers a wide variety of apparel, especially ladies’ garments, cosmetics and electronic gadgets. Park Street has several buildings of touristic interest which makes it tourist’s favorite place to stay.
Home to the city's hippest, most happening nightlife with 4 destinations under one roof -Someplace Else the British pub with live band, Tantra the international nightclub, Roxy the cocktail bar and Aqua the al fresco dining and bar experience - create a buzz for itself in the country. A popular place for the young business travelers, fashion and entertainment fraternity, the hotel also has the city's favourite Oriental restaurant amongst others.
It is the prime downtown location for any corporate or private affair.
• Netaji Subhas Chanra Bose International Airport (CCU) 15 kms (approximately 30 minutes)
• Howarh Junction Railway station (HWH) 5 kms (approximately 20 minutes)
• Roxy: The new cocktail bar epitomizes the glamour and the style of the 60s. The highlight of the place is its spatial simplicity & a dramatic installation of polished aluminum ovals form a stunning shimmering texture against the contrasting bricky masonry wall. The bar enlists 56 varieties of wines from the world over, both classic and contemporary, and the extensive cocktails list includes daiquiris, margaritas, martinis and champagne cocktails amongst others. It also has an admirable cigar collection. The mobile DJ unit at the far end of the bar helps the DJ to interact with the ground floor and the mezzanine.
Timings: Weekdays - 06:00 pm till 12:00 midnight & Weekends – 06:00 pm till 04:00 am
• Aqua: Offers a glamorous al fresco bar and dining experience. The daylong lounging area by the poolside becomes a perfect chill out zone in the evening, with music by the resident DJ. The iridescent under lit blue pool forms the stunning centerpiece around which wooden loungers and luxurious double beds are placed. Two Champagne Pavilions, on one side, are private areas for lounging, drinking and dining. Seating is indoors in air-conditioned restaurants or on suspended timber deck on the pool. An easy international menu goes perfectly well with the fantastic list of exciting cocktails, classic and contemporary world wines.
Timings: Weekdays - 12:00 noon till 12:00 midnight & Weekends – 12:00 noon till 04:00 am
• Tantra: It is finest in club experience in India - 5,000 sq feet of high energy in all its forms. There is ample space to glide, circulate and discover. Spread over two split-levels with distinctive personalities, the club has two bars.
-The Santra Room: A pulsating dance floor, a hangout area.
-Bodhi Bar: Enjoy the finest cigars, cognacs and single malts while watching the action below. Theme nights with celebrities, both national and international, best DJ music and special Sunday jam sessions make it the city's busiest address for the nights.
Timings: Weekdays - 09:00 pm till 12:00 midnight & Weekends – 06:00 pm till 04:00 am
• Someplace Else: throbs with performances by the city's best live bands everyday, promising different kinds of music. Established artistes from all over the world share space with aspiring performers. Raw passion here translates into exciting notes and heady drinks. This ever-evolving British pub has been in fashion over a decade of successful years and has recently celebrated its 14th anniversary.
Timings: Weekdays - 04:00 pm till 12:00 midnight & Weekends – 06:00 pm till 04:00 am
• The Street Café: The newest addition to The Park Kolkata invokes the pulsating atmosphere of the energetic and vivid street life of Kolkata. Designed by the renowned Conran & Partners, UK, the four food stalls at The Street, stock up top picks from international street food be it hot dogs, salads and sandwiches shawarmas, kati rolls, crepes, waffles or even wine by the glass.
Timings: Weekdays - 12:00 noon till 12:00 midnight & Weekends – 12:00 noon till 02:00 am
• Zen: The first Terrence Conran restaurant in Kolkata. The brand new contemporary, specialty restaurant highlighting the Jewels of the Orient has been launched recently. Applying Asian minimalist flair to the décor, designers Conran & Partners, London, UK has successfully introduced the unusual design concept of overlapping petals of a lotus flower to the space. The main restaurant with an all-open kitchen has been resurrected to enact a vibrant, attractive “Theatre of Food” performed by the celebrated Chinese, Japanese and Thai chefs
Timings: 07:00 pm till 12:00 midnight (Monday Closed)
• Saffron: The pan Indian restaurant is a perfect harmony between east & west, north & south, between cosmos & creation and between romance & reality.
Timings: 12:30 pm till 3:00 pm & 7:30 pm till 12:00 midnight
• The Atrium Café: An all hours (24X7) restaurant is a unique experience. Healthy aroma of fresh brews of over 24 different varieties of pure, blended and organic coffee and 14 varieties of garden teas rejuvenate. World cuisine on the menu created by Executive Chef Sharad Dewan is wholesome and authentic at any hour of the day or night.
• In Room Dining: available 24x7
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
-7 Banquets Halls: The state of the art banquet halls spread over an area of 15,000 sq ft, combine technology and design. With a combined capacity of 1500 people, offer the latest facilities for prestigious conferencing, elaborate parties and lavish banquets.
-The Pine Hall
-The Rosewood Hall
-The Ebony Room
-The Banyan Room
• Meeting Rooms: Seating capacity of 20 people.
By car, train, taxi, bus
valet, under cover, secure