14 Hegyalja Ut , Budapest , I. district 1016 , Hungary View hotel location on the map
Freshly reopened (more services, modernized rooms), fine and friendly Hotel & Apartment Accommodation in Budapest city centre.
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine is an elegant and romantic petite hotel in central Budapest. It is exactly in the middle of the triangle created by the world heritage Buda Castle, the Citadel, and World Trade Congress Center.
• The perfect central location, near city attractions, Downtown Pest, Citadel, Gellért Bath, Buda Castle, Vaci street (shopping street) and World Trade Congress Center.
• Hotel rooms with comfortable beds, bathroom, television, climate control, minibar, hairdryer, wireless Internet and telephone.
• In an annex building 5 tranquil and generous suites, bright and spacious, all with en-suite facilities, kitchenette and balcony with a view to leafy trees.
• Family atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff.
• Buffet breakfast, fine restaurant, tea terrace and conference room facilities.
• Direct dial telephone and free WIFI connection. Desktop PC at the reception desk.
• Pay and display parking, at only Euro 10 for all day parking in the hotel car park. Parking is free on the surrounding streets.
• Sightseeing tours within and outside of Budapest, maps, brochures, tickets to city tours, concerts and shows.
• Nice garden, a pleasant spot to sit back and relax in the shade of giant nut trees.
• Frequent local bus service to all major attractions. The hotel is easily accessible by car from the M1 and M7 motorways.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
- in room: writting desk, air-conditioning, free Wifi
- copy, printing facilities
- meeting room facilities
- restaurant with international and local foods
1. By car
Hotel parking facility is behind the hotel. If the gate is closed, please push the red button.
From the M1 or M7 motorways ( Vienna, Lake Balaton):
Follow the road signs towards Elizabeth Bridge. Gold Hotel Buda is on the right hand side.
From the M3 and M5 motorways and from other main roads:
Follow the traffic signs to the city centre, then those indicating the M1 and M7 motorways. Once you leave Elizabeth Bridge behind and drive along Hegyalja Road, you will soon spot Gold Hotel Buda on the left hand side. Drive past the hotel and turn around at the second traffic light to reach your destination.
2. From the airport
One option is the Airport Minibus Service, which has a set fare for a ride to the hotel.
If you prefer taking a taxi, we can book your cab in advance (City Taxi – apprx. 5,800 HUF).
Alternatively, you can use the public transport system (the journey takes more than 1 hour). Take bus 200 to Kobánya-Kispest metro station, then Metro 3 to Ferenciek Square, and from there change to Bus 8 or 112 to Sánc utca. At the bus stop, cross Hegyalja Road and walk 1 block to the right.
3. From the major train stations
If you decide to take a taxi, please look for one with a highly visible taxi company logo on the door (e.g. City Taxi) to make sure you pay a reasonable fare. We can book your transfer in advance.
From Déli (Southern) Railway Station:
Take tram 61 to Hegyalja Road , then change to bus 8 or 112 to Sánc Street . Walk 1 block back.
From Keleti (Eastern) Railway Station (most international train arrivals):
Take bus 78 to Czakó Street, walk up the stairs, cross the road and walk 1 block to the right.
From Nyugati (Western) Railway Station:
Take metro 3 to Ferenciek Square, then change to bus 8 or 112 to Sánc Street . Cross the road and walk 1 block to the right.
4. Arrival by hydrofoil
Walk to Ferenciek Square and take bus 8 or 112 to Sánc Street. Cross the road and walk 1 block to the right.
If you decide to take a taxi, please look for one with a highly visible taxi company logo on the door (e.g.: City Taxi) to make sure you pay a reasonable fare. We can book your transfer in advance.
Car park is available.