Kolokotroni Street 117 , Piraeus , ATHENS 18536 , Greece View hotel location on the map
Faros II is situated a few minutes from the centre of Piraeus and next to the port. The hotel enjoys access to all means of transport.
The attentive 24-hour reception offers guests tour information as well as arrange for ferry tickets for those wishing to visit the Greek islands.
The hotel offers 27 well appointed and fully equipped guestrooms. Each clean and spacious room offers free wired internet.
Guests can start their day with a rich continental breakfast. At the hotel’s lounge area offering a bar and TV, guests can enjoy relaxing moments with a drink.
Check in from: 12:00 noon
Check out by: 11:00 am
From Athens International Airport
1. Head northeast on Pros Afixeis toward Route 62
2. Continue onto Pros Athina 650 m
3. Continue onto Attiki Odos/Route 62
Continue to follow Attiki Odos/Route 62 5 km
4. Take exit K2 to merge onto Attiki Odos/Route 6/E94 toward Elefsina/Athina
Partial toll road 24.4 km
5. Take exit 8 for 1/E75 toward Lamia/Pireas 300 m
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Peiraias and merge onto Route 1/E75
Continue to follow E75 15.7 km
7. Take the exit toward Leoforos Poseidonos 39 m
8. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Peiraias and merge onto Leoforos Poseidonos 850 m
9. Continue onto Mikras Asias 1.1 km
10. Turn left onto Triakostou Tetartou Syntagmatos Pezikou 500 m
11. Continue onto Leoforos Iroon Polytechneiou 600 m
12. Turn right onto Boumpoulinas 90 m
13. Turn right onto Kolokotroni
Destination will be on the left 44 m
Faros II Hotel-Piraeus