The splendor of the historical building is interwoven with all the modern comforts, creating an exceptional hotel. The 4-star Mercure Hotel Hannover City has 145 spacious and air-conditioned rooms with WIFI. Hold your events in a glamorous setting: Our meeting area has four rooms to hold up to 100 people, who will appreciate the hotel's convenient location. It is just 0.6 miles (1 km) from the main train station and 8.7 miles (14 km) from the airport. If traveling by car, take the A2 or A7 highway.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
- Fax machine - Meeting/board rooms - Outgoing fax complimentary - Copier - Business center - Incoming fax complimentary - Meeting facilities - Overhead projector
Mercure Hannover City. . The Mercure Hotel Hannover City is located in Hanover city center, just over half a mile (1 km) from the city's main train station. The airport and exhibition center are both only half an hour's drive from the hotel. Many Hanover-based businesses are situ ated within a radius of just a few miles. The local Maschsee recreation area is about 10 minutes' walk away, as are the opera house and the AWD Arena. The Aegidientorplatz subway station is just 437 yards (400 m) away.
Bus: - STADION. Take line 200, station Rath.Bleichenstr,
- KROEPCKE. Take line 100, station Rath.Bleichenstr, direction Aug. Holweg Pl.
Subway: - BUS 267. Take line BUS 267, station Rath.Bleichenstr,
- S5. Take line S5, station HAUPTBAHNHOF,
Car: - A7. station ANDERTEN, direction Hamburg. arriving from A7 exit Anderten, using B65 direction Zentrum. Exit Zentrum/Doehren direction Stadion to the north side of lake "Maschsee"
- A7. station ANDERTEN, direction Kassel. arriving from A7 exit Anderten, using B65 direction Zentrum. Exit Zentrum/Doehren direction Stadion to the north side of lake "Maschsee"
- A2. Take line A2/A37, station Hannover-Buchhol, direction Dortmund. Arriving from A2 leaving exit cross Hannover-Buchholz in direction A37 going to Messe/Zentrum. Exit Zentrum follow the signs Rathaus/Maschsee.
- A2. station HERRENHAUSEN, direction Berlin. Arriving from A2 exit Herrenhausen using B6 direction Zentrum / Maschsee.
Train: - 1,2,8,18,4,5,6,16,11,10,17. station Hauptbahnhof,