Presselstrasse 15 , STUTTGART , 70191 , Germany View hotel location on the map
The ibis Stuttgart City hotel is situated in a quiet location on the outskirts of the city on the river Neckar. The 132 comfortably furnished rooms are equipped with a desk and there is Internet access throughout the hotel. You can also surf the web for free in the Web Corner in the lobby. Our reception is open 24/7 and you can order snacks and drinks at any time. Get your morning boost with our extensive breakfast buffet, served between 4am and 12 noon. Park securely and inexpensively in our garage.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
- Incoming fax complimentary
- Outgoing fax complimentary
- Fax machine
- Business center
- Meeting facilities
IBIS STUTTGART CITY. . The location of the ibis Stuttgart City puts it within convenient reach of many Stuttgart businesses and places of interest. The city center and main train station are both just a 5-minute drive away, for example. You can visit the Stuttgart Liederhalle c oncert hall, the Neues Schloss or the Wilhelma Zoological Botanic Garden. The Schleyerhalle and Mercedes Arena are also just a few minutes away by car. Stuttgart airport and the exhibition center are both 12.5 miles (20 km) from the hotel.
- TRAM U5, U6, U7. Take line TRAM U5, U6, U7, station ECKARTSHALDENWEG,
- Motorway. Take line A 8, station Stg-Degerloch, direction S-Zentrum. From Highway A 8, exit S-Degerloch, follow Highway B 27 direction S-Zentrum. In the city center follow the signs to Highway A 8 Heilbronn/Ludwigsburg.
- Motorway. Take line A 81, station Stg-Zuffenhausen, direction S-Zentrum. From highway A 81 exit S-Zuffenhausen, follow highway B 10 direction S-Zentrum, change to highway B 27, direction Zentrum, turn right direction Löwentorzentrum, after the bridge turn left into Presselstrasse
- STUTTGART. Take line U5 U6 U7, station ECKARTSHALDENWEG, direction FREIBERG/GERLING. From Stuttgart Mainstation take the U5 U6 or U7 direction Freiberg/Gerlingen or Messe Killesberg, get off at the station Eckartshaldenweg.
- STUTTGART HAUPTBAHNHOF.
- STUTTGART INTL AIRPORT.