Motu Toopua , Nunue , Bora Bora , French Polynesia View hotel location on the map
Suspended between crystal waters and limitless skies, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa is nestled in an idylic cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Incomparable in its balance of authenticity and luxury, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui offers a unique combination of Polynesian tradition and sumptuous comfort, echoed through authentic artefacts, design, and landscaping.
Arrive at the Resort, built around a sacred and legendary lagoon, by private boat from Motu Mute, which is a 40 minute flight from Papeete International Airport (Tahiti).
Located on 16 acres of lush and terraced land overlooking a private cove of crystalline waters, choose from the luxury of Hillside and Lagoon view, Hillside Villas, Garden or Overwater Villas.
The indigenous feel of the property is delicately offset by the luxurious oversized interiors of the suites and villas featuring Mahogany canopy beds, marble tiles, glass floor viewing panels (in the overwater villas) and precious Tapa cloths. With the added ease of access to high speed internet connections.
Drawing inspiration from a rich island bounty and the abundance of the sea our four (4) restaurants & lounges celebrate the unique flavours of Bora Bora.
• Embrace a sunset at Upa Upa Panoramic Bar overlooking the lagoon.
• Unwind at the relaxed Ta Ie Ie Beach bar.
• Iriatai Panoramic Restaurant pairs indigenous flavours and fine wines for a unique experience.
• From a room service breakfast served by canoe to your overwater villa to gourmet cuisine served by torchlight at the beachside Tamure Beach Fare Grill, every meal is a feast for your senses.
For those who choose to venture outside the lush resort grounds, there's certainly no shortage of adventure to be found. From shark feeding and scuba diving to Jet Ski rides and sports fishing. Or take advantage of exclusive use of Motu Tapu, the resort's own private isle for picnics and special events.
Unwind by the stunning 1000metre square infinity pool melting into views of the lagoon or create a South Seas Spa experience at the Hina Spa. Embracing the healing traditions of the Pacific, the spa's exotic treatments use native ingredients such as coconut milk, ginger, fragrant tiare flowers, Tahitian grapefruit and aromatic vanilla beans. Tahitian monoi oil -- a traditional island beauty secret made from pressed coconut and tiare oil for smooth skin, silky hair and protection from wind and water -- is also used in many of the spa treatments.
The hilltop spa features a spectacular 360-degree view of Bora Bora's famous Mt. Otemanu and the islands of Tahaa (the vanilla island) & Raiatea. Experience an outdoor Spa Treatment at the "One Million Dollar View". The three open air treatment bungalows feature their own Jacuzzi for two and a full bathroom with shower.
An onsite art gallery, boutique, jewellery, gift shop & fitness centre ensure all your recreational needs are met.
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa provides the perfect setting for your next board meeting or small group incentive. Meeting facilities include:
• Interior air conditioned function space for up to 2-100 pax just steps from the beach.
• Extraordinary outside settings that are both logistically adept and magical in concept. A dinner on a white sand beach or movie under the stars poolside.
• Business centre and library with High Speed Internet and WIFI available.
• Full audio-visual equipment
• Legendary Motu Tapu, the resort's private island features the quintessential fantasy of luxury and total seclusion for the group. Ideal for BBQ's or Theme Parties, as well as Team Building activities.
• Onsite Wedding Chapel for intimate romantic wedding ceremonies with the perfect ambiance for an unforgettable day.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
45 Minute flight NW from Papeete International Airport to Bora Bora nearest Airport - Motu Mute Domestic Airport.
Air Tahiti flies an ave. nine flights to Bora Bora per day (4 non stop - direct).
From Motu Mute Domestic Airport
Visit our Hotel Greeting Desk at the Motu Mute Domestic airport, and they will assist with transfers to Hilton Bora Bora Nui.
Access to the resort is only by Boat
The Hilton Bora Bora Nui provides regularly scheduled yacht service from Motu Mute Domestic airport to the resort for a fee of approximately XPF 9240.00 per person.
Access to the resort is only by boat