111 Halls Road , Pokolbin , NSW 2320 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Private, comfortable, Accommodation in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country....There are 10 cottages, 2 of which are 1bedroom cottages and 8 are 2bedroom cottages, some with sofa bed facility.All bedding is Queen beds.
Relax in your own, secluded cottage set amongst a gorgeous country backdrop of native bush, grapevines and olive trees ....look out for those elusive kangaroos!
just a short stroll to wineries and restaurants, for those who enjoy walking.
Each cottage is fully self contained and fully equipped with a large, sunny kitchen, dining and living room.
The cottages have dual cycle air conditioner, complete with colour TV, DVD, stereo and CD player, so BYO music & movies. All Cottages have a
private veranda with BBQ facility. Complimentry breakfast is offered for the first morning. All linen is provided.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Business services such as fax, photocopier, computer and Internet services are available at reception.
Directions from Sydney & Central Coast
1. Take either the Pacific Highway (from the Harbour Bridge) or Pennant Hills Road (from Parramatta) north to Wahroonga and the start of the Freeway.
2. Join the Sydney to Newcastle (1) Freeway and head north, following the Cessnock signs, and take the Cessnock exit...approx 1 hours drive from Wahroonga.
3. At the Cessnock exit, follow the highway (Route 82 & 220) toward Cessnock, taking the left turn to Cessnock just after Mulbring.
4. Follow this road into the town of Cessnock, approximately 20 minutes from the freeway exit.
5. As you come into Cessnock town centre you will arrive at a crossroads with traffic lights.
6. Turn right into Vincent Street which is the main shopping street.
7. Travel along Vincent Street to the top end, where you will need to turn left them immediately right into Allandale Road.
8. This is signposted for Branxton, and is still Route (82&220). McDonalds is 100m on your right.
9. Continue on Wine Country Drive road for 10 minutes, you will pass Cessnock Airport, Hunter Valley Tourist Information Centre and Hunter Valley Accommodation Centre Motel on your left.
10. 100m past here turn left into Broke Road.
11. Drive 2.2km, and you will see Halls Road on your left.
12. If you get as far as Blaxlands Restaurant you have gone too far.
13. On the corner of Halls Road is Kevin Sobels Wines and Tower Estate Wines.
14. Follow Halls Road as far as the end of the tarmac, and you will see Twin Trees Cottages ahead and slightly to the left.
15. Follow the driveway to the top, and you will see our house and office on the left. Keys can be collected from there.
Off street parking is situated at each cottage for 1 to 2 vehicles.