65 Park Street , South Yarra , VIC 3141 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Melbourne's leading inner city boutique hotel. "A stylish urban sanctuary in a brilliant location" - The Age / SMH
Offering vibrant, stylish and sophisticated deluxe (four star) hotel accommodation, The Hatton is proudly Melbourne in style and attitude. The Hatton's 20 contemporary suites cater for discerning business and leisure travelers who appreciate quality inner city accommodation and the high level of personal service that comes with a small hotel.
Guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable spacious rooms flooded with natural light and windows that open for fresh Melbourne air; the abundant local knowledge of the friendly hotel staff; and the prime South Yarra location with easy access by tram, foot or car to Melbourne's major business, arts/entertainment, and recreational hubs. The number 8 tram stops at the front of the hotel. Royal Botanic Gardens are 100 metres away.
Join other guests in the stylish front Lounge Bar for breakfast or an evening drink, or escape to the Roof Top Terrace and take in the views.
The Hatton Meeting Room is the ideal location for a variety of small scale corporate events including seminars, meetings, training sessions, product launches, and range showings.
Manager: Taya Murphy
THE HATTON SUITES
Comfortable, elegant, spacious and light The Hatton's 20 suites (Double or Twin) offer contemporary Melbourne style that compliments the building's grand period features.
Each room, individually configured, has a layout which appeals to different guests so that the hotel's regulars often choose their favourite and return to it.
Luxury takes the form of bedding and bathing:
- King & Queen size beds with crisp fresh white linen, Tasmanian woollen blankets and pure down doonas (aka duvet);
- modern en-suite bathrooms with a deep enamel bath tub, L'Occitane aromatherapy soaps , bath salts, herbal shampoo and conditioner, and thick towelling bathrobes.
Rooms also have:
- Original large windows which open for fresh Melbourne air
- Independent air conditioning and heating
- 26 inch flatscreen LCD TV's in all rooms.
- 8 satelitte channels with news, movies, sport and documentaries
- Free wireless and dial-up internet
- CD player
- Direct phone number and voice-mail
- Kitchenette (sink, fridge and microwave) with fine specialty teas and plunger coffee
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Express laundry facility
The Eastern Balcony is a spacious suite on the first floor, facing Park Street, and has private access to the grand front balcony. Furnished with stunning Asian antiques, the Eastern Balcony offers a relaxed, comfortable, and very stylish retreat. The large bathroom and separate kitchenette ensures the main room is free for lounging around, doing desk work, sleeping, and just enjoying the ambience of this lovely space.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
Room facilities include:
- Direct-dial phone number and voice-mail.
- Free wireless and dial-up internet.
- Fax machine available.
- Meeting Room for up to 10 persons. Ideal location for a variety of small scale corporate events including seminars, meetings, training sessions, product launches, and range showings.
Located between Toorak and Domain Roads in South Yarra - 2 km from the CBD.
A taxi from the airport to The Hatton costs approximately A$50.
Airport shuttle bus (www.skybus.com.au) to the city centre (Southern Cross (Spencer Street), Railway Station) costs A$15 single (or A$24 return) - from there it is a short tram or taxi ride to The Hatton.
Non-allocated off-street parking is available at the rear of the hotel at no cost.