Positioned in the heart of Brisbane, you will discover a hotel of sophisticated luxury and personalised service. Renowned for its inspiring arrival experience via the alluring lobby, the wide choice of food and beverage outlets and breathtaking views of the city and surrounds, the hotel’s reputation as the leading choice in luxury accommodation and conferencing is truly deserved.
The property boasts 433 recently refurbished rooms and suites featuring delicate touches of contemporary sophistication creating a unique sense of luxury. The rooms and suites exude an artistic feel that links the progressive design of the new world with refined French Elegance.
Through an inviting palette of modern neutral tones with highlights of charcoal undertone and rich chocolate, the rooms and suites create a welcoming feeling complemented by the finest personal amenities to make this Brisbane’s best accommodation experience.
The hotel is walking distance to Queen Street Mall, the Gallery of Modern Art, Eagle Street Pier, Convention Centre and offers direct access to Central Station, providing convenient transport to domestic and international airports, Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
Sofitel Brisbane Central offers several superb dining options, including the popular Thyme2 Interactive Restaurant, Cuvee Lounge Bar and the award winning French inspired restaurant, Prive 249. The hotel also features a luxury spa retreat, heated pool, SoFit gymnasium and boasts the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city.
- Thyme2 Interactive Restaurant - delivers an inspiring dining experience featuring the theatre and movement of an open plan, interactive kitchen. Sleek tandoori ovens, wood fired ovens and wok stations feature in the extensive choice of dining alternatives for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cuvee Lounge Bar - Discerning champagne tastes are indulged with vintage and non-vintage labels from the world's great champagne houses, complemented by a connoisseur's selection of Australian, European and New World wines. By day, the lounge is a popular meeting place and at night contemporary live entertainment combines with subdued lighting to create a decadent mood of sub-tropical charm.
- Prive 249 - The award winning Prive 249 boasts a tantalising menu of French inspired Australian cuisine. Seating up to 52 guests the restaurant's floors to ceiling windows frame magnificent city views, overlooking Brisbane Central Clock Tower and the historic Anzac Square.
- Harlequin Jack Bar Bistro and Gaming - Provides full bar services and a relaxed style bistro for informal dining. For gaming enthusiasts, the lounge also features extensive facilities including Keno, TAB and poker machines. Fox Sports Channels broadcast sporting action and casual lounge areas surrounding the bar create an inviting atmosphere to relax and unwind. Open Monday to Saturday 10am until late.
- Magnifique High Tea - Sofitel Brisbane Central has taken its famous High Tea to a new height. With undoubtedly the best views of Brisbane City the exclusive Club Sofitel located on level 30 hosts decadent High Tea from 2pm - 4pm daily - the perfect afternoon ritual to enjoy with friends!
- Stephanies Spa Retreat - is an indulgent pamper zone featuring seven treatment suites, tranquilly lounge and the signature Opal Rasul Temple - the most decadent spa experience imaginable.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
Sofitel Brisbane is 20 kilometres from Brisbane's domestic and international airports, appoximately 30 minutes by taxi. Airtrain takes 23 minutes and costs $14 per person. The station is perfectly located below the hotel.
Sofitel Brisbane has an undercover carpark available at a rate of $45 for self parking $55 for Valet parking, per night, with multiple entries and exits available.