Cnr Livingstone street and Prince of Wales Ave , South West Rocks , NSW 2431 , Australia View hotel location on the map
The Seabreeze Beach Hotel is located walking distance to some of the most pituresque beaches in Australia. Nestled in the beautiful Macleay Valley, home to Arakoon State Recreation Area which houses the Historic Trial Bay Gaol, the Seabreeze Beach Hotel is at the centre of all that South West Rocks has to offer whether it be a round of golf, game of tennis, a chartered fishing trip or some deep sea diving.
We invite you and your guests to experience the South West Rocks' country hospitality at affordable rates, whether staying one night or a week.
Our Facilites include 28 Luxury Units, all containing
* TV including Sky Channel and Fox Sports
* Reverse Air conditioning
* Tea/Coffee making facilities
* Hair dryers
* Ironing facilities
* Wireless Broadband Internet Access
The Hotel's Features include
* Superb Cuisine from our Seabreeze Beach Hotel Bistro for lunch and dinner - OPEN 7 DAYS
* Friendly bar, beer garden and terrace with Foxtel and TAB
* Drive In Bottle shop open late for convenience selling a large variety of beer, wine, and spirits Also selling fishing licences.
* Wireless Broadband Internet access throughout the entire hotel.
* Off Street Parking
* Tour Guide and itinerary planning service available covering the Port Macquarie to Coffs harbour coast and hinterland.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Wireless Broadband access throughout the Hotel and conference facilities available upon request.
Car - Follow the Pacific Highway to Kempsey and turn off onto Rudder Street. Follow all signs to South West Rocks. The road will lead you directly to the hotel.
Train - Country Link train to Kempsey.
Cavanagh's Bus Service - 7.50am from Kempsey to South West Rocks and 2.40pm from Kempsey to South West Rocks daily week days.
Plane - QANTAS and Brindabella Airlines to Port Macquarie
Virgin Blue, QANTAS and Brindabella airlines to Coffs Harbour
Parking on site accessible via Prince of Wales Avenue.