2 Norman Road , Busselton , WA 6280 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Sandy Bay Holiday Park is a very quiet, shady, grassed beachfront family run Park with unique Self-Contained Chalets. Cool in summer and beautiful wood fires for winter warmth in winter (wood provided). It is separated from the beach only by a cycleway which reaches past the town centre, Busseltons famous 2km wooden Jetty and the Underwater Observatory. Geographe Bay is a calm, sheltered area, ideal for families, young and old with superb swimming, fishing, snorkelling, crabbing and beachcombing all year round. We are centrally located within walking distance to restaurants, Broadwater Shopping Centre, Medical Centre and the famous Drive-In Cinema. Sandy Bay is also the ideal base for day trips exploring the many wonders of the Margaret River Wine Region with internationally renowned wineries, caves, bushwalks, wildflowers, whales and superb surfing spots, to name a few.
Don't forget your bicycles!
9 Swiss Chalets, comfortable open plan living, dining and lounge area with TV & slow combustion wood fire places. Queen size bed in the main bedroom and in the 2nd bedroom a single with a trundle to accommodate 4 or a double bed for 2 couples.
9 Rammed Earth Chalets, comfortable open plan living, dining and lounge area with TV & slow combustion wood fire places. Queen size bed in main bedroom and 2 sets of bunk beds in the 2nd bedroom to accommodate 6 or a double bed to accommodate 2 couples.
- Powered and un-powered camp sites and caravan sites available.
- NO DOGS in chalets. Dogs welcome in the camp grounds except during school holidays, public holidays and peak season (December/January and Easter). Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- Best spot to relax & explore the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Only 15min to well known wineries and 30min to world class surfing locations.
Linen is included in the rate. Please advise of any special requirements. We can also supply cots and highchairs on request.
$200 Bond to be paid on arrival.
All Chalets are NON-smoking.
NO DOGS allowed in the chalets.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Fax machine, photo copying facility, WIFI
There are 2 ways to come to Sandy Bay Holiday Park
1. Drive through the first big traffic circle before you enter the town of Busselton, as if continuing down to Maragaret River. Stay on the Bussell bypass, straight through a second traffic circle, turn right into Fairway Drive, Busselton and Hospital. Turn right - then at the first set of traffic lights at a T junction turn left back onto the Bussell Highway, drive for about 2km and you will see the Drive-in Cinema on the left-hand side. Take the 2nd road to the right after the Drive-in into Norman Road and we are the last property on the right before the beach.
2. Once you get to the big circle take the second off ramp onto Causeway Road which will take you to the centre of town. At the first set of traffic lights turn left onto Albert Street, which then becomes Bussell Highway again. Continue for approximately 5km and then you will see the Drive-in Cinema on the left-hand side. Take the 2nd road to the right after the Drive-in (Norman Road) and we are the last property on the right before the beach
Parking available next door to the chalets.