290 Woodbridge Hill Road , Woodbridge , TAS 7162 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Peppermint Ridge Retreat is situated in the charming rural waterside township of Woodbridge, 35 minutes South of Hobart.
Situated just kilometres from Peppermint Bay, Bruny Island and the attractions of the Huon Trail
Built by current owners using Straw bale, local timbers, stone and recycled iron.
Stunning views from 6 metre high windows to Bruny island and beyond.
Contemporary décor with bright colours, modern furnishings and appliances.
Studios are self-contained with kitchen and laundry.
Enjoy long soaks in the spa, sitting by the log fire, or meeting the local wildlife on your deck.
Properties accolades include:
* Chosen by Lonely Planet as best accomm. in South Eastern Tassie.
* Being listed as one of Tasmania’s top 50 properties
* A cover shot and story in the Owner Builder Magazine
* Featuring in Gourmet Travellers Autumn 2008 Edition
Each Studio sleeps up to 5 people.
* Exceptional Views from the Queen Loft Bedroom
* Additional Bedroom downstairs with a double & single bed
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
By car head South from Hobart via the Southern Outlet to Kingston (A6), then follow the Channel Hwy (B68) to Woodbridge.
Just past the Peppermint Bay Hotel, Woodbridge Hill Road (C627) is the next on your right and we are 2.9km up the hill on your right hand side.
Off street parking adjacent to studio.