647 Hermitage Road , Pokolbin , NSW 2320 , Australia View hotel location on the map
We welcome you to Patrick Plains Estate!
In our boutique, beautiful and peaceful 5-Star Guesthouse, located in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Pokolbin, just two hours north of Sydney. A perfect adults only retreat.
If you're looking for a quiet, private and intimate romantic escape with outstanding personal service, then Patrick Plains Estate is for you!
If you want luxury at an affordable price, in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, choose Patrick Plains Estate as your preferred 5-Star accommodation. Spoil someone special!
In large, elegant and spacious rooms, finely furnished in our own classic country style, a perfect unobtrusive atmosphere for your pleasure. Enjoy privacy on your room verandah, relax on the deck beside the pristine pool, or curl up in our lounge in front of the fire.
In breakfast in bed, with our delicious, Australian country style continental breakfast, provided in-room. Tastings of our own Patrick Plains Estate Shiraz, made from our own working vineyard and canapés made from a range of fresh local Hunter Valley Produce, and a complimentary arrival Mini- Bar with delicious treats, all of the above included in room rate.
Take advantage of our beautiful gardens, sweeping lawns, majestic trees, peaceful ambience and luxurious guesthouse, all set amongst our own picturesque vineyard, perfect for that romantic getaway or to unwind, relax and recharge.
Let us spoil you with our distinctive understated elegance, perfect for accommodating small intimate special occasions. We can provide you with a quiet, peaceful and private space perfect to accommodate you and your partner’s birthday, anniversary, honeymoon, group function, family celebration, or corporate accommodation and conference facilities.
A 5-star rating is not given readily - something we respect and that you deserve. Your comfort is paramount. At Patrick Plains Estate the special touches are not forgotten. Your stay includes:
• Gorgeous 5-star accommodation in a generous vineyard view suite
• Delicious, Australian country style continental breakfast. All breakfast provisions, including toaster and tea and coffee making facilities are provided in- room.
• Tastings of our own Patrick Plains Estate Shiraz, from our own working vineyard, and canapés made from a range of fresh local Hunter Valley Produce
• Complimentary arrival Mini-Bar with delicious treats
• Rolling lawns, classic gardens, majestic trees and picturesque vineyards set amongst 14 acres
• Guest lounge with intimate log fire
• Pristine pool with sundeck
• Barbecue facilities with BBQ picnic baskets for two available for purchase
• Private ensuite with separate shower and bath
• White fluffy towels, robes & slippers & beautiful toiletries in bathroom
• Gourmet House Blend tea and coffee with plunger in-room
• Ipod dock, Austar, Flat Screen TV, DVD, CD all in-room
• Complimentary loan DVDS, current magazines, books, cards and games all available in lobby
• Complimentary WiFi Broadband
• Complimentary Parking
Contact us for information on Winery Tours, Vineyard Tours and Restaurants or we would be more than happy to assist you with your tour and restaurant choices on your arrival.
Patrick Plains Estate has been rewarded by the AAA Tourism, a Green Star Accreditation for introducing environmentally friendly practices at our guesthouse.
Patrick Plains Estate is committed to reducing our environmental impact by strictly adhering to the guidelines in all aspects.
Green STAR Accreditation is an additional endorsement to our current 5-STAR Rating. Green STAR Accreditation doesn't change our original 5-STAR Rating - it gives us special recognition and shows you, our guests that we are responsible and committed to reducing the environmental impacts of our business, particularly in the areas of Energy efficiency, Waste minimisation & Water management.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
From Sydney, take the F3 Freeway at Wahroonga on Sydney's North Shore, heading north to Newcastle. After approximately one hour take the Cessnock/Vineyards exit. Follow the signs to Cessnock(30km) and then towards Branxton. 8km from Cessnock turn left into Broke Road just after Cessnock Airport.
4km along Broke Road take a quick left and right turn and continue along Broke Road for 6km and turn right into Hermitage Road. From here we are 6km on the right hand side.
From the North turn into Hermitage Road off the New England Highway between Branxton and Singleton. This road is signposted "Pokolbin" and "Vineyards". From here we are 6.5km on the left hand side.
There is a welcoming porte cochere for guests to park under on arrival and departure. Complimentary car parking is adjacent to all rooms. There are "no steps" at Patrick Plains Estate!