149 Rosevears Drive , Rosevears , TAS 7277 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Welcome to Pastimes Bed and Breakfast at Rosevears. Our modern accomodation is made up of two beautifully appointed self-contained units complete with breathtaking views of the Tamar River.
The Family unit is spacious with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, combined dining and kitchen area with a large lounge. Bedding provided is one queen, two singles and a sofa bed in the lounge. Unit is suitable for 2-6 people, with additional guest fees applying.
The Gallery unit has lovely views from both the first floor bedroom and the ground floor, where the combine kitchen and dining, bathroom and sofa bed are located. Bedding provided is one queen, and a sofa bed on the ground floor. Unit is suitable for 2-4 people, with additional guest fees applying.
Both units are provided with ample hearty continental breakfast provisions including cereals, fruit, yoghurt, orange juice, tea and coffee, bread and spreads.
Available to guests upon request are; portable cot, baby bath, and fold up beds. Facilities include a play area, a BBQ , an outdoor setting and children’s trampoline.
Owners / Managers live on site. Our residence is adjacent and to the rear of the property. If we can help to improve your holiday experience at Pastimes please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Internet facilities available upon request. Iron and ironing board. In-house laundry facilities for longer stays.
Dining tables in each unit suitable for small meetings or trade demonstrations.
When travelling from:
1. Take the Midland Highway into Launceston.
2. Turn left on York Street, heading to Exeter on the Bass Highway (A7).
3. Travel on this road, through Legana, to Rosevears Drive.
4. Turn right onto Rosevears Drive.
5. Travel along this river road for 3km until you reach Pastimes Bed and Breakfast
1. Take the B71, Frankford Road to Exeter.
2. Turn right onto the Bass Highway (A7).
3. Turn left onto Rosevears Drive, as you leave the township of Exeter.
4. Travel 6km until you reach Pastimes Bed and Breakfast
Off-street parking available.